16

Tearing his chocolate eyes from the glass of orange juice sitting to the left of his plate that morning, Liam clears his throat meeting the darker hazel orbs peering through him, "Master?" the submissive croaks in question, he lifts the glass to his lips letting the sour juice trickle down his throat coating it, "Charlie's ceremony is tonight, you'll be in attendance," Zayn's intention of suggesting Liam tag along is thrown out the window when the man makes the rash decision he'd give the submissive no choice in the matter.

He forgoes the conversation he had with his husband regarding the matter until the early morning hours in making this choice, yet he feels no guilt as he forces a tight smile offering Liam a nod, "Understand?"

"Yes master," Liam whispers flinching when Harry bounds into the room with Louis tucked in his arms looking rather pissed, the submissive assumed the skip would rather be anywhere but the proximity he was currently in, "Liam will join us at Charlie's ceremony," Zayn announces, the younger ones face falling flat realizing he was supposed to have been given a choice in the matter.

He takes Zayn not offering it to him in such a way into consideration knowing Harry's attention would be split the entire evening between his sister and new skip leaving Zayn to third wheel. If Liam remembered anything from being the only submissive between the married pair, the raven-haired master was never to be known as the third wheel.

Harry's face brightens, he sits Louis in the high chair buckling him in before turning to the submissive with a gasp, "You are?!" He's delighted at such news, Liam mustering a convincing smile following a nod, "Y-yes," titling the glass of orange juice once more to his lips he closes his eyes wishing the drink were laced with something much stronger than fucking juice.

Managing to hide his sneer through breakfast, Louis' façade crumpled when Harry carried him to the living room setting him in the middle of the floor surrounded by toys, "Here we are," he coos, "Daddy even made sure to get you those blocks,"

"Gee," Louis mutters narrowing his glare toward the items with a huff, "You really shouldn't have,"

Harry chuckles at the boy's words, he kneels down to Louis' level tapping the end of his nose with a smirk, "I promised my boy some toys," he reminds, he turns pulling a pacifier from his pocket, "We're going to try this today too," offering the pacifier toward him, Louis scoffs, "No thank you,"

"It's not really a suggestion baby," Harry retorts moving the rubber nipple closer to his lips, Louis seals his lips together shaking his head violently, "No!" he protests through gritted teeth, "This is such an easy thing to submit to, Lou," The daddy remarks, he returns to his full height bringing Louis to his hip, he turns starting to the corner in the living room hearing the skip begin to backtrack, "I-I'll ta-take it, I'll take it." Louis hurries tightening the hold he had on Harry, "I-I'll take it! I-I want it, d-daddy please, please no!"

Harry steels his heart at the pleas, he stands Louis on his feet nudging him to the corner, "Nose in the corner, hands on your head," Softening his tone, the daddy rubs Louis' side shushing him, "You're going to stand here for five-" Louis' wails overpower the master as he tucks into himself, Harry pulls his limbs from his body returning them to the top of his head, "Five minutes," he declares stepping away from the skip entirely.

It had been the longest five minutes of Harry's life, the master knowing he'd truly stopped the timer at three not having the heart to make the skip wait any longer. Grabbing Louis' arm, the daddy kneels in front of him once more bringing the pacifier to his lips, raising an eyebrow testingly, he smiles seeing Louis lean forward securing it between his lips with a sniffle, "There we go," he praises, bringing Louis to his hip Harry tuts at his fussing, he shushes him crossing to the middle of the room swaying with him. He presses his lips to the boy's forehead, "Just dance with me," he whispers turning, Louis lifting his head from the man's shoulder watching the room spin from his spot in Harry's hold.