10

"I've got to get home to Charlie," Gemma announces rising once dessert had been served and promptly devoured by the skip in front of her, he meets her eyes with chocolate spread across his cheeks, he offers her a parting smile - after all his mother did teach him manners, "Harry I think you've found yourself the cutest little boy," she adds handing her brother a napkin, the dominant thanks her bringing the cloth toward his tongue before swiping it across the skip's cheeks amidst his protests not to be cleaned by the man's spit.

"I did find a good one," he hums in agreement ruffling Louis' hair once his face is clean, the skip rolls his eyes, "I can hear 'ya know," he grumbles, Harry laughs standing from his chair, he hugs Gemma in farewell, "Give Collin and Charlie my love, next time they're both coming over," 

Reverting his attention toward his little one, Harry extends his hand, "Then there were two,"

"S-supposedly four, w-why do you need me if-if you have a submissive?" Louis retorts still wanting to harbor on his argument from earlier, he felt confident in defending his point - skips were rarely registered uneducated if they truly weren't; and the few it did happen to - Louis being a victim - they absolutely didn't make good babies. The fucking submissive ranking system was enacted for a reason!

Sliding his hand into Harry's when the man gestured toward him once more, the master sighed contently, "My submissive is a level six, he is far from uneducated-"

"I'm not uneducated!" Louis reminds harshly, Harry smirks, "Not according to your file-"

"Fuck you," Louis mutters ripping his hand away from the man crossing his arms, "Language," Harry scolds placing a hand on Louis' back leading him from the dining room, "That's exactly why I picked a skip instead of a submissive, sweetheart," Harry admits tucking his hands under Louis' arm pits lifting him into a chair, he grabs a photo album leaning over the back of the chair keeping Louis trapped in the seat, "My submissive," Harry pauses opening the book, he felt Louis tense when Harry's hand snaked around him pointing to the first photo, "Or any submissive for that matter wouldn't have the fight you do," 

Louis furrows his eyebrows at the statement, most owners would take a skip refusing to submit as a reason to re-enlist them for sale or to have them sent to remission - a place that petrified the skip. 

"Y-you won't break me," Louis mutters turning to meet the forest orbs behind him, Harry smirks leaning in to rest his forehead against Louis', "I'm not going break you, baby," 

Harry moves lifting Louis again until he's sat in the chair bringing Louis to his lap and tightening the hold he had on the boy, "I'm going to make you submit,"

The Daddy kept Louis on his lap returning the photo album to their view as he flicked through the pages ignoring Louis' protests to be taken back or left alone.

It's not until he felt smaller hands on his did he look at the photos on the pages displayed before Louis, the skip had paused him from turning the page when a new person appeared, "W-who?" The boy asks, Harry pressing his lips to the boy's temple turning the page, "That is Niall, our other skip,"

Louis felt his breath hitch, "You-you h-have a-a skip a-and a su-submissive?"

"Yep," Harry pops the P sound, "Niall is testing up, unlikely that he'll pass, but maybe soon we'll have two submissives and our little skip," Louis flinches at the sickness that rises in his throat at the almost cooing phrase, "W-why ca-can't Niall be-be a baby?"

Harry chuckles bringing Louis' head to his chest shushing his protests, "Because my sweet boy, I don't want Niall, I want you," Louis huffs leaning away from the affection, "Y-you can't have me." the skip growls, "N-not like that," he adds, while he thought the man was a complete fucking psycho for registering a cleary educated skip as uneducated, actively trying to make said skip his baby - Louis would be lying if he said Harry wasn't the hottest Master he'd ever seen. He tried to flirt with him over using books as blocks for Christ's sake, if only then Louis could've known the man he thought was hot was actually insane.