12

"The stars are brightly shining,

It is the night of our dear savior's birth-"

A sudden scoff in annoyance brings a flinch in response from the boy, he lifts his head toward the noise, his icy eyes glazing the girl that sat with her arms crossed the apparent disgust written all over her face, "It's not even Halloween yet," she mutters, "They fucking play one every six songs,"

"W-what?" 

"Some holiday bullshit I'm assuming to get us in the mood but look around man, who the fuck would be jolly in this hell hole?"

Niall felt the hairs rise on his arms as he scanned the room, he sat with his knees to his chest in the rec room, the small radio in the corner managed to squeak out music to keep the room lively though it couldn't do much to block the screams that trailed from the halls a few doors away.

"T-the submissives I suppose," he retorts bitterly, the pair glance at the lone submissive in the room using a gluestick to secure the strings of yarn he had to a sheet of paper he called Barbara.

The girl laughs tearing her stare away from him to Niall, she extends a weak hand in greeting, "I'm Zailey,"

"With a-?"

"Hailey with a Z, yeah," she adds knowingly, "'M Niall, with an N," his lips lift in smile toward her as another giggle breaks through her previous hardened exterior, "So weird I've met so many Bialls in my life," she muses, Niall chuckles, "You're like the twentieth Zailey, such a common name," he counters.

The two sit in the joke for a moment longer, the silence carrying them through the rest of the song before another throwback begins, Zailey tilts her head back with a sigh, "What are you in for?"

"I-I'm not sure," Niall mumbles, "you?"

"I fucked a married master," Zailey tsks as if she's scolding her own actions, she smirks offering a devious smile at the skip next to her, "Funny that I'm the one in remission, he's the asshole that cheated."

"Did you know he was married?" Niall asks furrowing his eyebrows at her bitter remark, Zailey raises an eyebrow casting him another look, she scoffs adjusting her posture, "What are 'ya a cop?"

Niall suppresses a laugh shaking his head, "I-I," he glances around the room seeing the submissive had moved on from gluing the string down to dumping tubes of glitter on the stick figure murmuring about Barbara's new dress, "My master wants to leave his husband,"

Zailey's eyes widen, "Fuck," Niall nods chewing the insides of his cheeks, he felt the familiar prick of tears burning his eyes, "I-I told him he made me-me want to submit," Niall admits the words he hummed to Zayn one night, the night that changed everything between the pair from affair-messy level fucking to what Niall deemed as lovemaking. 

"You're a skip," The realization vocalizes itself as awe, the girl grabs the boy's face caressing his cheeks, and stares into his delicate icy eyes, "Wh-what are you-?" Niall's question is silenced by Zailey crashing their lips together.

Adjusting the boy in his arms, Harry shushes him patting his backside, "Liam and Master Zayn are so excited to meet you," Louis groans in the hold shaking his head, "Th-the feeling isn't mutual," he grumbles resting his head against Harry's shoulder with a sigh.

While he begrudgingly accepted his mid-morning nap after a traumatic bathtime experience following breakfast, Louis even more so despised being awoke from his nap. He was naive to think that since he was expected to be a baby he'd be allowed to sleep the days away until he could formulate a plan to convince his new Master that he wouldn't make a good baby.