23

"Mr.Horan? You have a visitor this morning," Nurse Isla Gray announces, she offers a smile toward the pair gesturing for the skip to follow her. He bids Zailey one last goodbye stepping away, trailing Nurse Gray until they're at the visitor station, his eyes widening, breath hitching seeing the familiar thin-lipped smirk.

"Oh fuck,"

"Language, we have a baby in the house now."

"Bit harsh to tease Liam when he isn't here to hear you," Niall retorts crossing his arms, Harry smirks gesturing to the seat across from him, "I didn't come all this way for small talk, have a seat."

The skip rolls his eyes trudging to the chair, he sits folding his hands on the table with a sigh, facing the darkened emerald orbs that have slits in them resembling a snake, "Well?"

The man recoils at the question, his sneer meeting his eyes as he scoffs, "Well?" he mocks, "I thought you'd be smart enough to offer an apology," he admits, "I apologize, Master," Niall mutters, he hardens his glare to the man knowing he'd just showed up to torment him with the idea of taking the boy home. Niall knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell he'd sign the boy out of remission, Zayn would have to sell his soul to the man for that to happen.

"I forgive you," Harry hums standing from the chair, "Come along, we have a long drive ahead of us."

"Yo-you signed me out?" Niall asks incredulously shakily rising from his seat, Harry glances over his shoulder at him as he makes his way to the door, "I told you I didn't come for small talk,"

Trailing the older man, Niall feels the hairs on his arms stand seeing Zailey in the entertainment room reading the textbook Niall had been, she glances up at his passing offering him a small smile, one that would forever remain burned into his memory.

Staff opens the door to the hospital leading outside, Harry thanks them gesturing for Niall to keep up, the boy nods keeping his pace down the concrete steps. He sees Harry's SUV parked at the front, he glances over his shoulder at the trees next to the building, there on the worn walking trail did he and Zayn fuck just a day ago.

Getting into the passenger seat, Niall exhales sharply laying his head against the window and letting his eyes slip close. He felt himself wanting to slip into subspace, something he hadn't experienced in months, every time he felt himself drawing closer to the edge he'd think of Zayn, the honey hazel eyes, soft raven hair, the olive skin littered with tattoos.

Setting the picture frame he had in his hands on Zayn's desk, Niall arches an eyebrow in a silent ask, "When is the divorce?"

"All in good time," Zayn mutters glancing his way with a smirk, "Besides, wouldn't you want to know a little more about being a submissive before testing up?"

Niall scoffs placing himself next to the frame on the desk, he begins unbuttoning his shirt letting it hang from his shoulders, "Tell me, master, what is there to know? Rule one, please your master? Check," he muses leaning down to press kisses to Zayn's lips, "Rule two," he continues sliding from the desk to Zayn's lap, "Always be ready to please master Zayn, check."

The dominant chuckles at the boy caressing his face, "There's much more, but that's a good start." Zayn takes Niall's chin holding the boy still as he presses his rougher lips against his soft pink ones, using his teeth to pull Niall's bottom one slightly the skip moans at the rough touch, "Fuck," he pants, "Wh-what do I need to do?" Niall asks, Zayn feeling his chest tighten as he shuffles the papers he had drawn up that morning, "Sign here," handing Niall a pen he lays the papers across his chest letting Niall use him for a table, "Wh-what is this?" the skip asks, "You're an educated skip, Niall, I have to have your signature before I sign you,"

"S-sign me?" Niall repeats, he knew the process, and he had hoped to one day be a part of the process, however as a submissive, or at least as a skip with a dominant that didn't have a husband and submissive.

Zayn places his hands over Niall's, "We can be together, legally, Niall. I-I want you," Shakily Niall skims the papers in the dimly lit office. The pair had been sneaking around for the better part of three months, this was a later afternoon quickie for the two, Niall knew it seemed off from the minute Zayn kept his distance from him at the door. Normally the two couldn't wait to get at each other's throats and into each other's pants.

"I-I want you too," Niall whispers clicking the pen, he feels himself go lightheaded as he places the ink pen on the solid black line at the bottom of the page, his icy orbs flicker from the line to the eyes before him, they're centimeters apart, Zayn's eyes bursting with gold as he hungrily stares at Niall's hand moving the pen.

Inhaling, he closes his eyes signing his name as quickly as he could letting the pen fall to the floor once completed.

Zayn's quick to gather the papers tossing them aside as he brings Niall close to him, "I get to bring you home tonight," he growls seductively, Niall gulping as he imagines that scene, "Do-do they know?"

"No."

The jolt of a pothole causes Niall to snap from his dream, he sits up in the seat rubbing his eyes with a sigh. The car ride is silent, Harry making no move for conversation, the radio off. Niall glances around the car landing on Harry's hands on the steering wheel, "He taught me to drive," he suddenly remarks aloud, mostly a poorly planned outburst on his part, but he also tries to use it as an attempt to make conversation with the man.

If Niall had learned anything in remission it's that Harry Malik held most if not all the cards, and Niall loved a game of poker.

He also learned that part of Harry's control involved keeping his submissive uninformed, consequently keeping Niall uninformed as well, although the skip was smart enough to think that also was planned.

"Who?" Harry returns in question, he doesn't look at the boy keeping his eyes on the road, "Z-Zayn, M-master Zayn did." Niall replies, "W-we went to the cabin and h-he just taught me,"

"How kind of him," Harry retorts, the man's posture relaxes at his words, Niall taking this as a chance to offer a truce, "I'm sorry, for-for everything, I-I know that you signed me too-"

"No," Harry cuts him off, his tone sharp, "My name was signed," he corrects he casts Niall a look of pity, "You should really get to know who you're in bed with before signing a sheet of paper that gives someone else control of you for life,"

Niall gulps returning his stare to the road, "Noted."

....

- Vote -

- Comment -

- Follow -

- Emma :) -