Halloween!

4 days later, Moon point of view

In the afternoon, at 5, the daycare is closed, most guest are exited out of the building unless they paid for a special pass. The Fazbear Frights Fest pass. In my opinion, this pizzaplex has too many passes to squeeze every buck out of patrons. Greedy corporate higher ups. I'm active early since the entire mall is on night mode for this very special holiday, which is why Halloween's my favorite.

I'm dressed regularly, except for the vampire cape and stick-on fangs for halloween. All day, since the daycare is especially empty on All Hallows Eve, I've been hanging out with Novs and Evelyne, the young girl dressed as myself. It's flattering.

Then I notice Arsen's family running towards us, the boy dressed as my sunny counterpart. They hug each other and immediately start talking. Kids are so social until they all reach a point in their teens where they choose to be emo. Weird.

I follow them out of the daycare and watch from afar what the Sharps have in store for the little duo, Evelyne stays on her job as crowd control.

We arrive at Roxy's raceway, then at the salon.
Oh. That's what they're doing. Robot stylists come and redo the kids' hair. Since their hair dye faded, the old colors are exchanged for mine and Sun's color palettes. It's a good look on both of them. They even get face paint.
Nova and Arsen proceed to run around the pizzaplex, going from business to business, yelling, "Trick or treat!"
I awe: kids are adorable.

Hello friends! I'm sorry for the late posts, I've been having technical difficulties with the document I write this on, so it's coming out a little late. I hope y'all's halloweens we're awesome. I might describe what happened at the salon in the next chapter
Make sure to check out my YT channel at GuhnomeArt :)
Have a good day/night!
(one of my low quality drawings:)

 I might describe what happened at the salon in the next chapter Make sure to check out my YT channel at GuhnomeArt :)Have a good day/night!(one of my low quality drawings:)