Scraped knee (Short chapter)

Moon 3rd person

On a calm Sunday, Moon spends some time counting stock of the crayons and glitter glue. He should be recharging, but he doesn't feel like he wants to. At this time of day, it would be nap time so the lights are all off. Behind him he could hear Nova skittering around.

Suddenly he hears the muffled sound and the squeak of a block stack being knocked over. He sighs, muttering to himself, "Clean up! Clean up!"

The animatronic walks his way across the daycare to restack the cylinders. He notices an odd smudge on the floor. Something behind him falls.

"Ow," Nova says briefly before getting up to start running again. Moon notices a large scrape on her knee.

"Hold up, Little star! Lemme check your knee."

She whines in protest before he sets her down on a foam block, "I wanna play!"

"But you're injured! Be still, I'll bandage it," He starts to take out some disinfectant and band aids from a small first aid compartment in him.

Nova pushed his hand away, "No! It's fine!!!!! I don't want it!"

"Novs, its bloody and can get infected. Please let me."

"I've had so many before, I'm okay! Look see," the girl shows off her elbow with another fresh cut. Moon realizes the smudge on the floor is blood from this cut.

He groans, "This'll sting a bit, okay?" He sprays the cut with an alcohol disinfectant. She cries dramatically. "Oh come on, Novs. If it didn't hurt before, it doesn't hurt now either."

With her free arm, she wipes away crocodile tears, "...Yeah..."

Her eyes gleamed like a sad puppies'. Moon can't stay mad at that forever, "Haha, silly girl."

I'm so sorry I keep posting late! My school trimester is ending and I'm focusing on my grades! I'll make a part 2 for this of Sun's reactions to cuts :)