Chapter 1

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are gray, you'll never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away🎶," a woman sings to me.

I start to laugh as I play with her hair and hold her fingers. She smiles widely as she picks me up and puts my head against her chest as she lays on the couch. She is holding me gently.

I start to close my eyes as I'm falling asleep to her voice. When I open them again I'm older and laying my head against her dead body with tears running down my face.

"Mommy no, please! Don't go! Sing our song and everything will be okay! Can I go with you?" I cried and pleaded.

I wake up in a cold sweat and hold my head because of the throbbing pain.

"Ah again? Seriously!" I say as I lay my head back down and cover my eyes with my hand.

Every night i keep having this same stupid nightmare! Clearly someone hates me.

I try to go to sleep again when someone suddenly bursts into my room.

"Y/n it's time to wake up, we've got some training to do," Aizawa says as he looks at me with his same sleep deprived expression.

"Oh come on again? I know I begged you to not let me give up on my training but this is ridiculous!" I say as I tiredly groan and put my head in between my pillows.

"What if All Might at the beginning of his career said oh come on again then decided to sleep in instead of training to be a hero. Do you think he would be our "symbol of peace" if he acted that way?" Aizawa said as he started to lean against the wall.

"He probably would be thankful to have some peace and quiet instead of getting interrupted from their sleep all the time," I say still not moving from my position.

"Get your ass up or no more training," Aizawa says as his tired expression is transitioning from a tired one to a irritated one.

"Okay relax I'm up! Calm down emo eyebags," I say as I slowly start to get up from my bed, taking every inch in my body to move.

I check my phone and notice the time.

"5:00 am! Why are we up so early?" I say as I look at him in shock.

"Crime waits for nobody, and neither will I," Aizawa says as he leaves and closes my room door behind him.

This is my fault for begging him to train me. Maybe I should rethink this hero thing. And just my life in general.

After I finished getting dressed, quickly slipping into a comfortable sweater with pants and sneakers, I met Aizawa outside who was sleeping standing up.

"Aizawa! Wake up lazy!" I say as I clap my hands together near his face to wake him up.

"Says you," Aizawa says as he sweeps his legs under my feet, causing me to fall.

"Ow! What was that for? You didn't even do our regular count down," I say while I struggle to get back up and rub my legs.

"You can't let your guard down, I've told you this countless times in your training, it's why you still fail," Aizawa says while in his fighting stance.

"Okay but you didn't have to kick my legs that hard, now when I beat you bad it's your fault," I say as I charge at him.

He attempted to grab my arm to flip me over but I quickly dodge him and start to slide down kicking his leg in the process.

He starts to fall down but he uses his hand to prevent it and does a slight spin, using his calf to kick me in my chest. I once again fall down.

"Aah! Whatever coffee you be drinking give me some too," I say in pain as I stand back up again and get some distance.