Chapter 5

Oh shit

Hina immediately ran full speed towards me, when I held my arms up to my face and closed my eyes to defend myself something strange happened.

Wait she's not hitting me.... Or using her quirk? Is she taking pity? That's so embarrassing....

I look up to see what's going on, I notice her running in a full speed circle around me.

I should freeze time but I don't want to be out of the game just yet! What is she doing?

Hina was still circling me when I noticed the dirt was slowly rising up

Oh don't fucking tell me... am i about to get hailed in the face?

I try to keep up with her fast movements but it was impossible, hesitant on if I should use my quirk now or if I should find another solution.

"You're not going to win girly if you just stand there," she says with multiple images of her because of how fast she's running.

She's right... maybe if I time it right I can trip her without hurting my leg, if I can pull it off I won't have to use my quirk.

I look around quickly to see if there was anything I can put in her pathway to slow her down.

The dirt was rising up faster and starting to form into hail, my heart beat started to get faster because I knew I was running out of time.

Wait a minute, she was distracting me too much I didn't see that rock right there... if I just move it a little closer to her...

I then start to cough and rub my eyes because the dirt was getting to me.

I kicked the rock in her pathway, when I did so she was avoiding stepping on it.

Whenever she's near the rock that one image becomes darker than the other. That probably means that's where her actual body is, meaning she's slowing down...I just got to pay attention!

It was difficult keeping my eye on her because of all of the dirt in the air, but when I saw that one darker image of her I immediately went for it.

Now's my chance!

I pulled my leg out causing her to fall over, but it didn't go as I hoped.

She caught herself by putting her hands on the ground, she then used her legs to grab me and flipped me over her, she was now on top of me pinning me to the ground.

"Damn kid you really tried to make me lose by embarrassing me," she said laughing.

Losing by tripping is embarrassing... I would quit then and there if that happened to me...

"Aaaah! Sorry...I thought it was worth a shot," I say while coughing because of the pain in my back and the dirt.

She then gave me a devious smile.

"No I should be sorry," she then looked up which caused me to look up to.

Oh no... the fucking hail....

The hail formed then starting falling down on us, she used her breath to make sure it only hit my face.

"Aaah this shit hurts! Have you felt your quirk before?" I say in a lot of pain.

My face! Why my face?

"Mmm... nah," she said now preparing her next attack.

Oh no ma'am that will not be happening again!

I raise my head and headbutt her really hard so she can focus on her new pain.

"Ow! What is your head made of? Steel?" She says in pain while rubbing her forehead.