Chapter 7

Tomorrow is the sports festival, school was over and after I asked Aizawa, Midoriya and I decided he would walk me to a bus that will take me home.

Today would be the only day I would take the bus because we wanted an excuse to walk together. We were just reminiscing about our day.

I really hope I prepared enough for the sports festival. I'm going to show them what I can do!

"I don't know why that little boy was whining so much today, the sports festival is a very important opportunity! Who cares about a couple of villains?" I tell Midoriya.

Midoriya tilts his head and gives me a confused look.

"Do you mean Mineta?" Midoriya asks.

I stop walking and slap my hand on to my forehead.

"Oh that's right! I keep forgetting his name and thinking he's a lost child because he looks like a little purple midget!" I say embarrassed.

Midoriya lets out a laugh then smiles.

"It's okay mistakes happen," Midoriya says still laughing.

I return a smile to him and laugh with him.

"But can you blame him? Being that close to villains are scary by itself, not to mention how nerve wracking it is to compete with a bunch of heroes watching your every move!" Midoriya says shuttering at the thought.

Oh shit he's right...

"Noooo I'm going to do so bad out there!" I say now yelling and panicking.

Midoriya has a worried look of concern on his face for me.

"Wait what?! You were just confident a second ago what happened!?" Midoriya says now getting more worried by the second.

I try to calm myself down so I don't get Midoriya in a panic.

"I'm sorry I'm fine I promise, I guess it was just like a switch that turned on," I say while putting my hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

Midoriya does a sigh of relief then returns his same little smile.

I think I handled that situation pretty well if I do say so myself!

"Oh okay that's so good to hear! Also um, back to the villains, I'm surprised you aren't panicking over that instead of the festival," says Midoriya.

That's not true I was definitely worried....

I look down and have a little sadness come over my face.

"Well of course I was, especially after hearing it was on the news when you guys got attacked. I was so worried about him," I tell Midoriya.

Midoriya looks at me and blinks.

"Who is him?" Midoriya asks.

He doesn't know yet, not even after all of this time I see... whoopsie...

I give Midoriya a small smile.

"I'm talking about Aizawa. He kind of... adopted me. He told me about what happened and when I saw him in those bandages my heart dropped," I tell Midoriya.

Midoriya has a look of shock on his face and drops his jaws.

"Mr. Aizawa is your dad? How come I'm just finding out about this now? And how did I not know this myself? We were so close!" Midoriya says with his still shocked face expression.

It is wild that he's just finding out about this now, I don't even know how that slipped by.

I nod my head as we finally made it to the bus station, luckily the bus was already there.