Chapter 23

I'm just quickly going to find out what he wants...

"So... Togata what's up?" I asked him curiously.

Togata smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh nothing I was just checking in on you! I asked Sir where you were staying and what room! I hope that was okay," Togata said apologetically towards the end hoping he doesn't sound like a stalker.

I just gave him a small smile reassuring him it was fine.

You get a pass because you're upbeat I guess...

I caught Togata staring at me again because of my hero costume.

"Oh I forgot to ask you but, what's your hero name? Mine is Lemillion! Also my quirk is Permeation, I can become intangible and pass through anything!... oh sorry I'm kind of rambling, I know I asked you a question," Togata said while laughing.

Hmm interesting quirk...

I awkwardly laughed and smiled.

"Oh it's okay... my hero name is Celestial. Your hero name is also cool... and so is your quirk... and I'm assuming you know my quirk, from the sports festival right?" I asked him.

He nodded and gave a wide smile.

"Thanks and I sure do! Hey whenever Sir gives us a chance, we should try sparring! I think it'll be cool to see what you're made of!" Togata said happily.

I heard a grunt on the phone from Bakugo.

Oh... I forgot to introduce them...

"Hm? What was that?" Togata asked.

Togata looked at my phone and found the source of the noise.

"Hey Y/n, did you know you have an angry looking man on your phone?" Togata asked which caused me to grab my phone and chuckle under my breath.

I positioned the phone where Bakugo can see me and Togata on the camera and Togata sees him.

"Yeah I know, this is Bakugo but I call him Katsuki, Katsuki this is Togata," I said introducing them.

Togata waved at Bakugo but Bakugo instead had a scowl on his face.

"Yeah, you were the first place winner! I feel like I'm talking to celebrities, you know with you guys placing in top two and all!" Togata said happily.

Bakugo just scoffed still not saying anything which caused Togata to turn to me.

"Y/n does he not speak? He has only been making noise," Togata asked concerned.

Well yes and no...

"Yeah he does... but the only way to make him do things is command him like a puppy. Katsuki, speak!" I said jokingly.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" Bakugo yelled finally talking.

This caused Togata to laugh.

"Oh look it worked!" Togata said still laughing which caused me to laugh a little too.

I should stop this soon before he turns this happy guy all sad... I don't want to be talking to two unhappy people!

"Clearly you two are overdue for a reality check if you think you're going to live after laughing at me," Bakugo said while grinding his teeth.

I let out one final laugh and tried to calm Bakugo down.

"Yeah yeah, come on though you should be used to hearing these type of jokes by now."