Chapter 32

I was in their very nice dining area just talking with an already irritated Bakugo and his mom. I could tell Mitsuki had a realization as she was drinking her lemon water.

"You know I just thought of something. I feel like I've heard your name before. The name Y/n," she said as Bakugo's irritated facial expression turned into anger because he knew what she was talking about.

She has? Has Katsuki been talking about me? Interesting...

"Oh? Have you heard it from him recently? We've just recently reconnected again, if you want to call it that," I asked her curious.

She shook her head which honestly surprised me. I couldn't think of anything else she could have heard me from. Bakugo doesn't seem like the type to brag about me and Aizawa likes to keep to himself about me for my own protection whether a hero wants to know or a none one.

"I think I know where I recognize your name from! It was from Katsuki's birthday party about four years ago! It's the funniest thing actu-"

"Do you not know how to keep things to yourself dammit?!" Bakugo yelled cutting her off with a vein popping out of his forehead.

Him doing that made her hit him in the back of his head which earned a small ouch from him.

"Never cut me off brat! Stop acting like you don't have any home training and show some respect!" She scolded to him.

A very loving household...

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I WHEN IM AROUND A LOUD OLD HAG LIKE YOU ALL THE TIME?!" He yelled at her.

"I THOUGHT I SAID WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE!" She yelled back at him.

Here they go again...

As they were going back and forth a realization hit in the back of my mind.

"Well it's because she is! She knows what she did four years ago on my birth-"

That memory played in my head of Bakugo in the car almost saying what happened to him four years ago before that car cut us off.

I wonder what happened... it must have been something embarrassing if he is still mad at his mom about it and even now wanting her to not talk about it...

"Um Ms. Mitsuki can I ask you something?" I asked immediately getting her attention.

She pulled Bakugo's head to her shoulder and held him tight there so he couldn't move. Her grip was stronger than I thought it would be as he struggled against her grasp but was still trapped there.

Aww that's adorable, he can't even win against his own mom

"Oh of course honey what is it?" She asked kindly completely different from the woman before who was just having a screaming match with her son seconds ago.

"What happened four years ago on what was it, his birthday? Do you mind telling me?" I asked her very curiously.

She gave me a big smile which was telling she was excited to share this story with someone.

"Oh of course I'll tell you! I've been wanting an excuse to tell this again to someone!" She said excitedly as Bakugo made muffled screams still trapped with his head on her shoulders because he didn't want her to tell me.

She just petted Bakugo's hair with her free hand trying to calm down her angry son as he still fought back against her.

"Calm down mommy's just going to tell her a little story," she said as his fighting back against her slowed which inevitably lead to him finally stop moving.