Chapter 6

I go to Aizawa's room and knock on the door.

Hmm no response... he's probably asleep.

"I'm coming in!" I yell as I slowly open the door.

Aizawa's room was a decent size and surprisingly clean. He had a king size bed with medals hung on the wall from his hero work. There was also a bunch of photos on the wall with him and his hero friends. Every time I see that large quote thats on top of his bed frame that says," I'm always watching," it makes me laugh.

I walk over to his bed and pic up a picture that's on his nightstand beside him. It brought a smile to my face when I see him, Present Mic, and Oboro Shirakumo together. Shirakumo is smiling widely while his arm is around Aizawa who is frowning because Present Mic is giving him bunny ears.

Aww, look how young Aizawa was. Now he's just a sleep deprived old man....

I put the picture back down then I pick up another one that's beside it.

It was the second day since Aizawa adopted me when I was five. We're both straight faced while Aizawa has his hand on my shoulder. There's words on the back of the picture that says, "my most joyful memory," written by Aizawa. Even though we aren't smiling I love this picture because we're matching each others energy.

I put that picture down too then I gently shake Aizawa awake.

"Hey Aizawa, I'm heading out now," I say calmly.

Aizawa just groans with his eyes closed, refusing to open his eyes and to wake up.

"Aizawa," I say trying to wake him up, but no matter how gently I shook him he didn't wake up.

Are you serious right now? What a lazy sack of potatoes

"Aizawa!" I say now shaking him harder, I gave up on being gentle.

He immediately shoots his head up then glares at me.

"Did you have to wake me up so violently?" He asks sleepily.

I'm so done...

"Hey I tried being nicer, but you're like a bear in hibernation when you sleep! Anyway I'm leaving now," I say while I put my purse over my shoulder.

Aizawa does a quick yawn then scratches his head.

"Where are you going? And when are you coming back home?" Aizawa asks.

"Oh I'm just going to the library not too far from here, I should be back by three pm," I tell him.

Aizawa gives a confused look because of how early it is.

"It's 10:00 a.m why are you going to be gone so long? You planning to read in there?" He asks while checking his phone for the time.

Who sleeps until 10:00 a.m?

"Yeah and I'm planning to get some food after, is there anything you want while I'm gone?" I ask him while I start to leave his room.

Aizawa thinks then lays his head back down the bed and closes his eyes.

"Wherever you're going is fine, and don't be a danger to the public while you're out there," Aizawa says now falling asleep.

Rude! Cant a girl just read a book without hurting the human race?

I roll my eyes and wave at him then I tell him goodbye. When I leave the house i sigh.

Time to talk to people again, yaaaaaay!

After walking for twenty minutes I finally made it to the library.

The library was small which I thought was adorable. And it wasn't super packed today which is a plus for me.