Chapter 2

After a week from when I proved myself to Aizawa I was finally enrolled as a student to U.A. High.

Out of excitement I decided to treat myself to some breakfast at a restaurant not to far from my home.

Thankfully it was just one of those sit anywhere places because I was too hungry to have to wait for a table.

I walked in and I immediately heard a loud group of people, and I mean extremely loud.

What kind of annoying people could be this loud this early, I probably wouldn't even be able to hear my waiter!

As I was trying to be... curious I found out who was the cause of it. I felt like time stopped when I saw him again.

"LET ME OUT OF THIS BOOTH RIGHT NOW!" The blonde boy yelled.

He is even more handsome now, but when did he get so loud?

He was sitting in the far inside, making escape for him impossible.

"Chill out Bakugo, you should be happy we're getting you some fresh air! It's not that deep," said a blonde boy with a black strike in his hair.

"ENJOY MY PRESENCE KIRISHIMA BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME ILL EVEN LOOK AT YOUR DIRECTION!" The blonde boy yelled.

"I'm sorry man! I wasn't trying to trick you to hang out with us! I just didn't want you to feel lonely!" Said a red haired boy nervously who I assume is Kirishima.

The other people at their table either shook their heads, looked down out of embarrassment, or looked nervous.

Oh wow, he is sitting with quite a few people, they must be his friends. But why is he barking at them?

With their failed attempts to calm the blonde boy down, the one with the black strike finally noticed me.

"Um guys... why is there is a cute girl staring at us?" Said the blonde with the black strike as he looked confused.

Oh no, I was standing here too long staring, maybe if I slowly back away I can escape the awkwardness.

"So you see-" I say awkwardly.

"Holy woah Y/n! Is that you? I haven't seen you for so long!" The green haired boy says very excitedly while he stands up to give me a hug.

"I know Izuku it has been forever hasn't it? I see you're still small as always," I say playfully teasing him.

"Yeah well I guess I just wasn't blessed to be tall, could you just imagine what I would look like?" Izuku says now looking curious.

"That would honestly be pretty scary... I'm just glad you're you," I say giving Izuku a soft smile.

I notice everyone is still confused on to how I know one of their friends, besides one certain blonde who is awkwardly looking down at the table.

I wonder what's going on, is he not happy to see me? Did I completely overstep boundaries?

I feel my heart beat getting faster out of doubt and awkwardness thinking I did something wrong even though I didn't do anything.

"Oh you two know each other? That's amazing! Deku never mentioned that... especially with how pretty you are..." a brown hair girl said nervously laughing.

That's strange, I don't know a Deku, and whoever that is it seems like she likes them

"Deku?" I ask confused.

"Oh um yeah that's my nickname now... some people use it others don't, I don't mind either way!" Izuku says waving his hands frantically because he sees concern on my face.