Chapter 33

We were finally at a little diner to get mapo tofu and just took our seats. There was a decent amount of people in here but it wasn't overly crowded. Our waitress already took our order so we were just sitting and waiting. Bakugo was of course sitting across from me.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that? It's fucking creepy," he asked snapping me out of it.

I didn't even realize I was staring...

I was embarrassed he took notice and felt my ears heat up. I couldn't help it though. Ever since Mitsuki told me the story about what happened on Bakugo's birthday I couldn't deny how I felt any longer. I've been suppressing it because I wanted to know for sure if I ever tried anything we will actually end up together. I want to keep being delusional and keep loving him, I don't want to embarrass myself or be hurt by him if he doesn't feel the same way.

"Nothing alright I'm just spacing out," I said half telling the truth.

He just snickered at me because he didn't believe what I was saying. He could tell I was off at the moment.

"Bullshit. You're being way less annoying right now. What's up with you?" He asked me which caused me to put my middle finger up at him and he did it back.

Whatever that's supposed to mean...

"I'm fine, now stop talking. Your breath smells like shit Ken," I lied to him his breath smelled minty fresh but I had to act like I'm completely normal, or at the very least act like how I usually am.

He just gave me a look but brushed it off because he knew I didn't mean it and I was trying to change the subject.

"Alright since you won't say it I want two mapo tofu's," he said teasing me but I know he was trying to lighten the mood.

I just scoffed at him and rolled my eyes at him because he can't be serious.

"Like hell I will give you that."

"You saying you won't? Or is that you can't because you're broke as hell?"

"Bitch fuck you!"

"When?"

What...

When Bakugo said those words to me it was no surprise my ears started heating up again. I don't know why he keeps making jokes like that. Is he just trying to get a reaction out of me?

"Shut the fuck up! What is wrong with you? You keep making those jokes I'll start taking you seriously one day," I said putting on a pouty face.

All he did was smirk at me. I can tell he was ready to tease me again.

"Do it then," Bakugo said while still smirking at me.

Why is he still going?!

"You know what since you want to play these games. I think you have a little crush on me and yes I know I'm sexy but I'm too much for you. Okay?" I said teasing him back.

Bakugo just leaned his face closer to me with his smirk still not wiped off of his face. He was trying to tell me something quietly.

"You aren't too much for me," he said causing my heart to beat fast and my ears now turning red.

I... what... I...

I didn't know how to respond to that. He said those words to me and his face was just inches away from mine. It felt like we were staring at each other for a while until thankfully the waitress came and gave us our orders.

"You know I'm just messing right? You've been in a mood and it's fucking annoying," Bakugo said as he started eating his food.

Well you know what I'm not done messing with you!