Chapter 4

Here we are. The facility I'm supposed to be battling the trained fighter at.

It's been two weeks since Aizawa warned me the people in charge of the sports festival event this year want me to battle against a trained fighter and win so I can participate.

The building was one story and it wasn't too big but not too small either, the colors of it were black and gray with a see through door.

"Are you ready?" Aizawa asks because he notices the nerves in my face.

"Um yeah of course I am! Let me text Izuku really quick because he wanted to know when I made it to wish me luck," I say nervously as I pull out my phone.

Midoriya and I thankfully exchanged numbers with each other within the two weeks. He was nervous to ask for it and apologized for not bringing it up sooner.

Me
Hey Izuku, I finally made it to my doom:')

Small Broccoli🥦
Wait what?! I'm glad you finally made it there but please don't scare me like that! You're going to beat them for sure!

Me
Im sorry lmao, and what did we say about lying?

Small Broccoli🥦
I'm not I promise! Go break a let out there!

Me
Trust me I will lmao

Small Broccoli🥦
I see I'm not good at this comforting thing... I'm so sorry I'll try better next time...

Me
No you're great I'm just giving you a hard time, I'll text you how it goes when I'm done :)

Small Broccoli🥦
I'll talk to you later! You're going to do great, I'm rooting for you☺️

I put my phone down and look up to see Aizawa side eyeing me, he's tapping his finger on the dashboard.

"Can we go now, we don't have all day Y/n," says Aizawa

I give him a soft smile and finally get out of the car.

"I'm sorry, thank you for patiently waiting on me," I say now as we start walking towards the building.

"Kids," Aizawa says while opening the door.

We see a lady at a receptionist desk look up at us while she has a telephone to her ear.

She kind of looks like a mix between a slug and a human, like the lady from monsters inc.

How can someone look so cool and so creepy at the same time?

As we walk up to her she puts the phone to her chest.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She says with a straight face.

"Yeah this is Y/n Aizawa and she had an appointment today requested by the organizers of this years upcoming sports festival," says Aizawa.

The lady slowly moves looking through the appointment book but we see a couple of people walk out with big smiles on their face.

"Hello pro hero Eraser Head! It's so good to see you!" One of the men in the group say as they shake his hand.

Aizawa doesn't return the energy and looks like he's getting sleepier by the second.