Chapter 3

"Are you sure you got everything you need?" Aizawa asked skeptical because I had to rush to get ready.

"Yes I'm sure, I know I almost overslept but you don't have to watch me like a hawk," I say putting my book bag on.

"We're going to arrive to the school later than I would like, I will be very annoyed if my time was wasted," Aizawa said clearly losing patience.

"I know you'll glare at me to death," I say being sarcastic.

"Are you getting snappy with me?" Aizawa said in a cold tone causing shivers down my spine.

"Of course not! Come on let's go," I say walking outside to the car quickly trying to avoid his wrath.

That man is truly terrifying...

Aizawa finally comes outside and we get in the car.

As we start heading on our way to U.A. Aizawa keeps looking back and forth from the road to me.

"Is there something on my face or something, how come you keep looking at me?" I ask curious and a little worried.

"No it's just... are you sure you can handle being a student at U.A. High? Even though no fault of your own you have too many issues you can't keep control of...I don't want you to be trouble," Aizawa says trying to hide his concern for my well being.

Is that really what he's worrying about? It's not like I'm an accident waiting to happen.

"Yes I'm fine, and besides don't you think it's good for me to get a challenge? My last school sucked so bad it took them one hour to tell us there was a fire in the school," I say irritated because that school was a waste of time.

"You knew that school was a temporary holder, do you know how hard it is to find a school that caters to your issues and will stimulate your mind close to our area? You're the reason it's hard for me to sleep," he says sighing while rubbing his eyes.

We both know that's not true, he's been like this ever since I first met him

"Yeah sure blame everything on me. Go see a doctor about that," I say rolling me eyes.

"Don't make the school worse than it already is," Aizawa says seriously.

He really doesn't trust me does he? How rude!

I give him a nod and we sit in silence for the rest of the car ride until we finally made it to a huge building called U.A. High.

I look in awe in how pretty it is in person and how cool the students look who are entering the building.

I can't believe I finally made it, I wonder if i'm making it more exciting than it'll actually be

"Wow this school looks so nice! Are you sure you work here?" I genuinely ask.

"I think I've heard you talk enough for today,"Aizawa says sternly.

I close my mouth not wanting to tick him off more, but I still can't contain my excitement.

"You're acting like it's your new home, it's just a school Y/n," says Aizawa.

I mean he's not wrong but this is where people go to be the best of the best! Why can't he just let me be happy?

We finally find a parking spot and Aizawa turns the car off, but I can still see there is something on his mind.

"Are you regretting your decision letting me attend here?" I ask concerned.

Aizawa sighs and looks at me.

"No I'm not, but if there is any problems while you're in this school you need to tell me immediately," Aizawa says putting his hand on my shoulder, trying to ease my worries.