Chapter 12

After the scavenger hunt challenge was over Class 1-A was trying to find their seats.

I guess Izuku is up first. I really hope he makes it through...

As I looked to find a seat I was passing by Bakugo who was sitting next to Kaminari but he pulled my arm down so I can have his attention.

"Where are you going?" Bakugo asked aggressively.

I gave him a confused look because he wanted to know.

"Why do you care? You missed me or something?" I asked confused but also teasing him.

He just can't get enough I see... kidding... or am I? I honestly don't know with him...

"The hell? Of course not! Never even put that in your tiny brain! I just want distance between me and dunce face over here! You're annoying as shit but he's worse!" Bakugo yelled trying to explain himself.

Kaminari had a hurt look on his face but rolled his eyes and didn't say anything.

Katsuki you could've just got up and moved seats...

"Oh, you think because you're saying this I'm just going to do as you say? What if I was going to sit by the girls?" I asked him.

Bakugo let out an annoyed grunt at my words, and was already increasingly getting even more irritated.

"Oh sure, like a scared loser like you was going to sit by them!" Bakugo said trying to insult me.

Kaminari put his hand on Bakugo's shoulder causing a vein to pop out of his forehead.

"Hey don't talk about my princess like that!" He said trying to defend me.

Bakugo looked at Kaminari with murderous intent which caused Kaminari to gulp and take his hand off of him.

"Shut the hell up!" Bakugo yelled at Kaminari.

All of this just for me to sit by him...

"Okay fine you're right, I was going to try to sit by myself then maybe cry. I'll sit by you if you stop whining damn," I told him.

Bakugo stuck his middle finger out to me and the vein in his forehead was getting bigger.

"Fuck you! You're the only one whose crying! You just admitted it you shrimpy loser!" Bakugo yelled as I tried to sit in between them.

Bakugo noticed what I was doing and roughly pushed Kaminari over causing him to yelp. Bakugo then scooted over himself.

I stopped and stared at Bakugo's actions because I was confused.

"What are you staring at? Sit your ass down before I change my mind!" Bakugo yelled.

I thought he wanted distance between him and Kaminari...

Despite my confusion I sat down next to Bakugo. I was now on the end of the seat, Bakugo in the middle, and Kaminari to Bakugo's left.

"Alright I guess but I thought you wanted me to be between you and Kaminari," I told him.

Bakugo didn't say anything but looked straight at the arena with his arms crossed.

Him doing that put a thought in my mind. Another perfect opportunity to tease him.

"Did you do all this because you wanted me to sit next to you? Not only that, so I wouldn't sit next to a boy? You never cared he was sitting next to you did you?" I teasingly asked.

Bakugo's face grew red, but before he could insult me it was time for the finals to start.

"Shut the hell up the match is starting," Bakugo said trying to act like he was really focused on the arena and the announcer's voice.