Chapter 11

"Oh yeah, okay... is that all?" I heard Midoriya ask Todoroki nervously.

Maybe I shouldn't have listened in. It's not like I'm his mother. Even though sometimes I feel over protective of him...

"I'm saying, the power coming from you felt the same as All Might's," Todoroki explained.

Again with him and All Might... there is definitely something going on between those two...

"Midoriya... tell me," said Todoroki seriously.

There was a long pause and  Midoriya gulped, nervously waiting for what Todoroki was going to say next.

"Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?"

My body just froze and let out the biggest grin ever. When I did, it was too late to hold my laughter in.

Is he serious? Like for real? He can't be right? Unless...

My laugh was too loud to the point they heard it. They stopped talking to figure out where that noise was coming from.

I covered my mouth and ran away so they wouldn't see me because there was no point in staying any longer to hear what they're talking about.

There's no way Izuku is his child... but secrets... and having similar quirks... almost identical... wait does Izuku have-!?

I was so caught up in my thoughts I bumped into someone. A certain blonde who was listening to their conversation as well.

I fell on top of him causing us both to say ow. We both simultaneously rubbed our foreheads. We were both hoping we wouldn't get bruises.

"Ow! The hell!?" Bakugo winced.

I kept gently rubbing my forehead and felt a tiny bump.

"Aah!" I winced as well.

After we finally finished rubbing our foreheads we looked at each other.

We stared at each other as our faces were flushed. Both of my hands were on opposite sides of him gently on the ground, as if I was pinning him down.

"A- as I said before get off me!" Bakugo yelled breaking the silence as I did as he said.

We hurried up and walked away so Midoriya and Todoroki wouldn't hear us.

Well that's embarrassing...

"What were you doing over there anyway? Aren't you supposed to be getting lunch?" I ask him.

He gave me a scowl and crossed his arms.

"That's none of your business! What were you doing there? Stalking?!" Bakugo accused.

Oh he is not about to play that with me!

"You basically just confessed you were listening into their conversation! Why would you immediately assume stalking? Hmm," I said trying to turn the tables on him.

He scoffed at me and had disbelief on his face.

"You were just questioning me like it's a problem I was there! You probably were stalking, stalker!" Yelled Bakugo.

I shook my head but then thought of another opportunity to tease him.

"Fine, I was stalking, you were stalking. You're just proving how alike we are and how much we are friends," I said smirking.

His face turned red and he stepped closer to me.

"Don't ever say we're alike again," he said with a very serious low voice.

My smirk grew even wider as I noticed another way we're alike.

"You even got a forehead bump too! I wonder if ours are matching!" I laughed as I touched his bump.

Bakugo's face somehow became even redder. He smacked my hand away and glared at me.

Aww he's so cute when he's mad.... Wait no he's not! And that's like all of the time now!

"Why do you keep touching me!?" Bakugo yelled embarrassed.

I rolled my eyes at him and kept laughing. We kept bickering the whole way until we got back to where everyone else was.

I was in shock as the girls ran up to me in... cheer leading uniforms?

"Oh great Y/n you're here! Midnight just announced who we're going up against in the finals!" Uraraka told me.

Afterwards she also informed me about what our next challenge is.

I didn't respond because I kept looking at what she was wearing. She noticed and tried to hide behind her Pom poms and looked embarrassed.

"Yeah about what the girls are wearing, Mineta told us all of the girls had to wear this but he tricked us!" Yaoyorozu explained to me as she looked down and defeated.

I guess I didn't get the message because I was talking to Bakugo. I guess something good does happen when you talk to him.

I awkwardly patted Yaoyorozu's shoulders to comfort her when I noticed Mineta staring at me.

He walked up to me with Kaminari right behind him with an angry look on his face.

"Where were you? The girls were looking for you! Kaminari was looking for you! I was looking for you! You were supposed to put on a cheer leading uniform!" Mineta said very upset and pouted.

I gave him a disgusted look because of his words as he turned towards Kaminari.

"I mean I'm right aren't I? The hottest babe in our class- no probably the whole school misses the chance to show off what she's got! This should be a crime!" Mineta said turning red with a scowl on his face.

Kaminari frowned as he put his hand on Mineta's shoulder.

"I know my friend... maybe next time," he said sadly as he pulled Mineta away who was cursing to himself and sobbing.

They scare me...

The girls dragged me away too so we can keep talking, they seemed like they had something they really wanted to share.

"Oh Y/n just so you know, Ojiro almost quit entering the finals. I guess someone on his team took advantage of him... so he felt like he didn't deserve the win. Despite that, he didn't want to leave you alone at all... so he's going to give it his all against you in the finals," Yaoyorozu explained.

I thought about what she said to me and I frowned.

Who would do that to him? Actually, I think I know... I remember who was on his team...

"I see."

Midnight took the mic and caused static so we can have her attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It's time for the next challenge! So please settle down!" She yelled.

We got in our positions so it can start.

Alright here we go...

A/n

Hey y'all I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Why we twin with Bakugo so much?🙄✋

Also is that romance I smell?👀👃🤔
... maybe it'll be with Mineta 😼

Anyways please don't forget to vote because I really appreciate it😏⭐️