Chapter 14

Bakugo's and Uraraka's match finally started.

She was really nervous about this match... I hope because of that it won't cost her...

Midoriya was talking out loud about how Uraraka could win. Even still Bakugo already threw an explosion her way.

"Ooh that's not good," I said feeling bad for her.

Am I the only thinking this match won't end in her favor? I mean she's a good fighter but he can attack her from a distance and he has an aggressive fighting style. If the goal is to touch him as Midoriya says it's going to be difficult. It's like trying to tame a very angry pit bull...

Class 1-A kept making commentary on the match as it progressed. Uraraka was trying with all her might to make him float.

Wait as I look closer... it looks like she has a plan in mind... hmm she may not be doomed yet...

Uraraka was clearly struggling to reach him which caused someone from the audience to speak up.

"This is shameful, listen kid if you really want to be a hero then stop acting like a bully! If you're so good then just send her out of bounds!" The guy protested.

I hope he isn't saying this because she's a girl he's just fighting, it's not that serious...

The guy's uproars caused a chain reaction of the audience booing Bakugo.

"The crowd is now booing Bakugo! And honestly I kind of agree with what they're saying!" Yelled Yamada.

If they don't stop booing him I might have to say something... and I really don't want to...

"Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro, because if you're being serious you can go home and hang up your cape, I suggest looking into another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponents strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far. So he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay to come out on top," Aizawa said defending him.

Wow I never would've expected that from him. I'm happy he did. Though it looks like it's time for Uraraka to put her plan in action. Poor chump.

Uraraka tried to make the debris she had floating come down on Bakugo. Despite all of her planning, it took him one shot to blow it all away. Him doing that caused a huge gust of wind against the audience.

Damn I was not expecting my hair to get blow dried right now! He got a cosmetology license to do this or something?

Uraraka tried to fight him with the little bit of energy she had left but she couldn't push forward.

Wow he really won, looks like my two old pals are advancing, it's crazy what can put a smile on my face.

-

Kirishima and TetsuTetsu were going at it again. It was a draw last time and they needed a declared winner.

As their match was going on I pulled Bakugo somewhere against his will so we can talk.

That must've made him mad how everyone was against him. The least I can do is reassure him not everyone is his enemy...

"Hey about your match out there... I just want to say congratulations," I told him giving him a smile.

He sighed and formed an embarrassed annoyed look on his face.

"You brought me down here for this? I didn't need your congratulations, I'm out of here!" He said loudly as he started to walk away.

I pulled his arm back so I could grab his attention again.

"Hey let me be serious for once! I know how it feels to be looked down upon as your nothing and I'm just saying you... didn't deserve to hear those boos," I told him embarrassed.

He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at me.

"What the hell do you mean you know how it feels? Yeah sure the new girl everyone loves has been booed before," Bakugo said not buying it.

I shouldn't have said that... that's my fault...

"Just never mind about the first part. I meant it though when I said congratulations and you shouldn't have been booed," I told him honestly giving him a warm smile.

Bakugo's face increasingly grew more angry and I couldn't understand why.

"Yeah sure I want your congratulations. Oh wait, I also sure do believe you can understand me in anyway! Im the pretty new girl everyone loves and has a crush on, but oh wait, i got a super strong quirk too so I'm also a badass!? Golly, I feel like I forgot something important. Oh yeah! My dad is Aizawa the pro hero! Even still, please ignore all of this because my life is like really tough so I have to pretend I'm the broody girl who acts like everything is fine and tries to be cheery for everyone!" Bakugo says while mocking me and imitating my voice near the beginning.

Wow... he really thinks he has me all figured out does he? Unbelievable...

"All I came here to say was congratulations but you turned this into a big deal and for no reason! It's my fault for trying to be nice to an old friend," I said starting to walk away now irritated.

Bakugo pulled my arm back so I can turn around and face him again.

"I probably would be less pissed you're saying this if you didn't-!" he said cutting himself off.

Now you don't want to talk...

"It doesn't matter this is your fault!" He yelled angrily, it was also as if he was holding something back.

I think I get why he's so upset now... but I want him to say it...

I got closer to Bakugo and gave him a hug.

"I know...," I whispered in his ear apologetically.

Bakugo had a surprised look on his face but didn't say anything. After a couple of more seconds he pushed me off of him.

"Wait no we're not doing this again!" He yelled.

If I knew what I did would make him this angry later on, I may have done differently... maybe we can fix it...

"You and Deku can be pals but I don't want to be a part of the "team" anymore. Don't do shit then act like your entitled to be civil with me," he said now finally walking away.

We both know we were never "pals"... and I get where you're coming from but... I can't help but miss that... so why do you intentionally try to keep me close? To piss me off later? I need you to make up your mind...

-

Kirishima's and TetsuTetsu's "battle" was over with Kirishima being declared the victor.

I found a seat to myself because I wanted Bakugo to cool off for a little while.

Damn I forgot to wish Izuku luck because of my talk with Katsuki... I even missed his introduction...

They were in a fighting stance with a serious look in each others eyes. Both were cautious but also wanting to make the first move.

Good luck out there Izuku...

A/n

Wow I know that was a lot but Bakugo stop flip flopping on us😵‍💫😤

Maybe we'll see what Y/n did next chapter to figure out why he's so mad😏

Also this tournament arc is coming to a wrap lmao😭

Please don't forget to vote because I always appreciate it if you do, thank you!😁⭐️