Chapter 19

"Alright Y/n let's start with an easy question first! What color do you want your costume to be?" Hatsume asked me.

I'm glad I did all of that planning beforehand!

"Well... I was thinking for the color... like a really light yellow Sepia color...," I told her as she was carefully listening.

Hatsume jotted it down and got ready for the next question.

"Alright ready for the next question!? What is the base of your outfit. Like is this going to be a two piece outfit or is it going to be one?" She asked me.

I nodded and put up two fingers indicating it's the second option.

"Um yeah... it's definitely going to be one...I don't want to be fighting someone while I'm wearing a skirt or something then all of a sudden my ass is showing," I told her.

Oh I just think I made a joke, good for me!

I saw Bakugo smirking and he immediately turned backed to his scowl when he saw I noticed him.

What's he smiling about?

"Thinking about something hmm? Why are you all smiley?" I questioned him.

He just shrugged and turned the other way, but there was a hint of flush on his face.

So weird...

When Hatsume was jotting down costume ideas for me I thought of something else that could be added on to my outfit.

"Do you think it would be fine if... I added a cape to it?" I asked.

Hatsume looked up at me and just laughed.

"I mean I wouldn't recommend any capes or cloakes unless you know how to maneavour with it but everyone is different! So if you don't know how to then I guess you like getting caught in fans, planes, branches that hang off a cliff-!" Hatsume continued to say explaining why capes are dangerous.

"Okay! You're... right," I told her giving in.

Hatsume just put her hand on her hips and started to laugh.

"Don't you worry just let me and my babies take care of the rest! I got the baseline of what you want so just let me freestyle! Trust me!" She said happily.

I don't know about this... because if I don't like it I'm going to be stuck with it for awhile...

I gave an unsure look but agreed to let her have creative control.

All of that planning I guess was for nothing...

Hatsume then all of a sudden started to walk up to Bakugo and feel his arms.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop touching me!" Bakugo yelled as he moved her hand off of him.

What is she doing...

Hatsume gave a wide smile as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"I just wanted to know if you needed a costume re adjustment! Your arms seem to have gotten a little bigger since they've gave the hero outfits to everyone!" Hatsume said as she was walking up again to feel his arms once more so she can find out of he needed an updated costume.

Before she could touch his arms again I did it first.

"N-nope I think he's fine! Let's get back to my costume okay?" I said trying to keep my composure as I was feeling them for her.

Bakugo's face once again turned flush, he took a second before he roughly removed my arms off of him and made a tch noise.

"Okay now based on fabric, accessories, manufacturing, and the color scheme your total is going to be.... 74,129 yen ($500 U.S.)! Pay up!" She said while laughing and holding her hand out.