Chapter 10

After Yamada introduced all of the hero course classes that will be participating today, it was time for a certain r rated hero to come out.

"Now the introductory speech!" The dark haired woman yelled proudly.

I stared at her in shock because of the outfit she was wearing. Her voice was fainted because thoughts were overcrowding me on how she was allowed to wear that.

That outfit is pretty... revealing. Though she is pretty and she's pulling it off very well. Good for her.

I walked over to Bakugo because I thought of a perfect opportunity to tease him.

"Hey bestie," I say as I sneak up behind him, causing him to look quickly because of my sudden appearance.

He turned his head away from me and clicked his tongue. This was followed by a long annoyed sigh.

"Fuck what do you want I'm trying to listen," Bakugo says trying to ignore me.

That's a definite lie. He's just trying to drown me out. As I've said before, rude!

"Oh sure you're trying to listen, it's not the fact that it's  a pretty woman dressed in skimpy clothing talking up there right?" I ask, teasing him.

Bakugo quickly turned to face me once more and gave a disgusted confused look.

"Hell no and stop talking to me!" Bakugo yelled trying to shoo me away.

I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a mischievous grin.

"Yeah sure you little teenage boy," I say as I continue playfully teasing him.

Bakugo grunted and stuck out both of his middle fingers to me.

"Fuck you," he said while furrowing his eyebrows.

I stuck mine out as well to mock him until  Yaoyorozu got our attention.

"Dear I can't hear Ms. Midnight do you mind being a little quieter?" she politely asked as she gave me a soft smile and put her hand on my shoulder.

Oh so that's her name. I really should've been paying attention.

"Of course... sorry...," I said now looking at Midnight.

Yaoyorozu then turned her attention to Bakugo and made a straight face.

"Bakugo stop being loud," she said as she then crossed her arms and looked at Midnight once more.

Bakugo was preparing to lunge at her until I put my hand on his chest to stop him. He turned red out of anger, after this he grabbed my hand in attempt to take my hand off of him until Midnight grabbed our attention.

"And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight yelled across the stadium.

Oh shit....

My face just dropped because I knew this wouldn't go well.

He is going to make our class a target isn't he?

Bakugo and I then looked at each other and realized we were still holding hands.

"Get off me!" He said as he looked away with a flush look and roughly removed his hands from mine.

Bakugo fixed his composure and walked onto the stage as everyone was anxiously waiting on what the rude hot headed boy would say.

Bakugo stared into the audience before he made his declaration.

"I just want to say... I'm going to win."

The whole audience was in shock and others were booing him.