Chapter 25

I suddenly woke up from a nightmare in a cold sweat, wondering what happened.

My head is killing me...

As I looked around I noticed I was back in my hotel room. I also noticed a blonde sitting on a chair, reading a magazine.

Did he bring me back here?

"Togata?" I asked in pain from my migraine.

Togata immediately put his head up and looked at me with a smile.

"Oh , you're awake, great! I thought I lost you there, it seemed like it got pretty scary from what I heard from Sir!" Togata said as he now got out of the chair and walked up to me.

I put my hand over my head because it still ached.

"Let me get you a cold towel to try to help ease the pain," Togata said as he walked to the bathroom and came back with a towel.

He put it over my head and I gave a small smile in a way to thank him.

"Did you bring me back here?" I asked him.

Togata nodded his head at me confirming what I thought.

"Yeah I did! Sir quickly came conscious again and told me to just bring you back. He then murmured something about how he puppy hates children... I don't really know what that means," Togata said still trying to figure it out.

I don't think that's what he said...

"Anyway, what happened? Why did you go all, "Midoriya" on us?" Togata asked me.

Wait what? What does Izuku have to do with this?

I tilted my head at him out of confusion because I didn't get what he was saying.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

Togata laughed as he shrugged his shoulders a little.

"Well I didn't really know who he was at first until the sports festival, but before that I heard around at school that he was always with recovery girl or passing out. People were even "shipping" him with a hospital bed," Togata said still slightly laughing.

Oh I get it now...

I chuckled a little and smiled.

"Well I don't really remember, all I know was my vision was going dark and it felt like the world around me was shaking, it was all so weird," I told him.

Togata listened intently at what I was saying trying to figure out what happened.

"Well I'm sure Sir knows! You can ask him when you feel better, just take it easy okay?" Togata said as he was now leaving the room.

I nodded and waved at him goodbye with a smile.

That truly was terrifying... what was that anyway?

-

It was later in the day and I was looking for Sir Nighteye, desperately wanting to know what happened to me. I was finally at his office door and I knocked before going in.

"Um hey Sir... I just came by to ask you something," I told him as I walked up to him.

He was doing paperwork and he didn't even look up when I came in.

"Speak," he told me.

His cheek looks swollen... did I do that? I don't remember doing that in our sparring...

"Well what happened when you were training me? All I remember is everything going dark and everything around me felt so weird," I asked him curiously.

Sir Nighteye finally looked up at me with a serious facial expression.