Chapter 31

The school day was over which means my mapo tofu hangout with Bakugo was starting. When I told Aizawa about it let's just say he wasn't the most pleased by the news.

"Alright Aizawa, I got to go. Katsuki is waiting for me," I said as I collected all of my belongings.

His arms were crossed as he leaned on the podium. No sign of a smile or any indicator his facial expression is changing.

"I don't know how long you're planning to be out, but be home by 10. Also you two better not do anything indecent or I will give you, 'the talk'. Don't make me do that, it will be uncomfortable for both of us," he said which caused me to put on a look of confusion and embarrassment.

What is he going on about?!

"Aizawa stop that's enough! I got to go!" I said embarrassed as I tried to walk out but Aizawa stopped me.

I thought it was to give me a hug goodbye, having us leave on an affectionate note which he rarely does but I was wrong.

He leaned down so we can have direct face to face eye contact with a serious face that started to freak me out. I can tell he wanted to whisper something to me.

"If you two do any kissing, hugging, or flirting I'll know about it. I'll sense it on you and if I do, say goodbye to your blonde friend," he said coldly which made me back away from him a little.

Where is this man's sleeping bag at? I think it's time for him to take a nap!

"Can you please not do your scary face? We won't be doing any of that you know it's just a hangout, wouldn't even call it one with a friend, I just owe him," I said as I touched the handle of the door.

He didn't say anything but he was watching me closely, clearly not believing anything I was saying to him.

"I'm always watching," Aizawa's parting words as I left out of his classroom.

He's just trying to scare me.... I hope....

I finally walked out of the school where Bakugo was waiting for me. He already had on an annoyed facial expression because he had to wait when I was talking with Aizawa.

"There my chauffeur is," I said teasing him causing him to put his middle finger up at me.

I did it back to him while smiling as he turned away from me and started walking away.

"I'm leaving you," he said as he sped up the pace of his footsteps.

Ugh! The way I don't like you...

"You bitch," I said as I sped walk to catch up with him.

I was finally by his side now and he turned to face me just to stick his tongue out at me to tease me.

We made it to his car and got in. He started the car up and we finally pulled off from the school's parking lot.

"So why didn't you tell me you could drive?" I asked him trying to start a conversation.

He just scoffed at me as if my question was really invasive.

"Uum maybe because it's none of your business. Why did you want me to spill all of the tea to you that's been going on?" He said mocking my voice at the last part.

I rolled my eyes at him and just gently pushed his shoulder.

"You know I don't talk or sound like that."

This caused him to laugh to himself as if my claims were wrong. He immediately retained back his composure from laughing because he wasn't done teasing me.