Chapter 13

We finally found a place where we could talk. Endeavor had a serious look on his face, trying to think about how he is going to start what he wants to say.

I must have been insane to follow him... why would I do this to myself I don't like people... especially old angry men..

"Have you been made aware of quirk marriages?" He asked bluntly.

What? This is what he wanted to talk about?

"I think I may have heard of them before...," I told him nervously because I wasn't sure where he was going with this.

He started to cross his arms.

"Good, that means you know a quirk marriage is when two people get married so their off spring can have a stronger combined quirk," Endeavor explained to me.

I stepped back from him a little and gave him a nervous look.

"Woah I'm flattered but you're too old for me to marry you," I told him.

Endeavor turned his face into a scowl and he raised his eyebrow.

"No not me! I'm talking about my son, Shoto Todoroki, the one that just won the battle a couple of minutes ago," he told me.

This is Todoroki's dad? That makes sense seeing the flames come out of him and his quirk...

"So you're telling me you want to...," I said trying to get the words out.

Endeavor nodded at me and finished my sentence for me.

"Yes, I want you to marry my son," Endeavor told me bluntly.

I was in shock because of how causal he was making this seem.

How could he expect me to say yes to something like this? Let alone take it serious and consider it? This has to be a joke!

"You don't know anything about me... like at all... and why be an impulse on me? My quirk could be lamer than you think," I said now scratching my arm.

Endeavor formed a quick small smile then immediately turned back to his scowl.

"I liked what I saw so far from your quirk and that was just a glimpse. Aren't you curious about what a fire and ice quirk would be like with a time quirk? If you two are successful enough you may be able to create three quirks out of this with your offsprings. Even those offsprings could meet someone with a strong quirk. You're continuously building a strong generation and who knows what we would get at the end. This could be an unstoppable family," Endeavor said deeply getting more interested in the possibilities.

I stared at him because I was freaked out about what he was saying.

If Aizawa knew about this... there would be a vacant number two hero spot...

"Does Todoroki even know you're talking about this? Hours ago he said he doesn't even want friends, why would he take a whole wife?" I told Endeavor trying to make him think about what he was saying.

Endeavor sighed but I can tell what I said wasn't convincing enough for him.

"I'll tell him in due time. I have other plans for him at the moment, but eventually he'll see why I think the way l do. The boy's going to have a great future if he simply just listens to me," Endeavor said genuinely believing he's in the right.

Maybe if I say his whole plan out loud to him, he'll realize how dumb this all sounds and stop. Who knows what other people he'll try to convince to go along with him?

"So you want me to agree, a sixteen year old girl you know nothing about, to marry you're somewhat anti social sixteen year old son who doesn't even want friends, who also doesn't know you're saying this, all so we can have powerful offsprings? Which also by the way you don't even know if our quirks can combine properly," I tell him trying to make him realize his plan is crazy.