1. Rajkumari's Shaadi talks

Disclaimer - Hiyaaa.. Just a small note before we go into the chapter, I will be writing in English and Hindi even though it's a ancient royal story since most of the readers prefer English. Enjoy reading! 

.....................................................................

A beautiful morning with bird flapping sound and the water from fountain bringing a quackling sound inside her room, she could feel the fresh climate with blossoming flowers around her. Her friend come personal maid, Shaki entered the room and smiled seeing their princess sleeping with a smile.

Shaki " Rajkumari, utiye.. Time for your bath session "

Teju " Sone do shaki di please "

Shaki " Rajkumari, Raja sahab asked everyone to assemble in the court room today.. We have to get ready soon "

Teja opened her eyes and give her smile to shaki who was adoring her shaking his head in disbelief. 

Shaki is two years elder to teja and have been a elder sister to her from the day she was born. She is the daughter of chief maid of Queen Madhangi , who is also a friend to her and came here with her during her marriage to the king aliyar.  Later, sakhi mother was married to the senathypathy of the kingdom and sakhi was born,  thus they both grew together.

Shaki " chalo chalo

Shaki " chalo chalo.. We need to be there on time.. It's an order from the queen "

Teju pouted and opened her arms, making sakhi giggle, she moved to teju and wrapped her arms around her.

Shaki " Good morning rajkumari "

Teja " Good morning di "

She said cutely and shaki smiled.  She clapped her hands twice and the maids entered, they bowed to princess teja and walked with her to the bathing area. 

After she got ready in her beautiful yellow lehenge with her free flowing hairs, sakhi made her wear her jewels  and put kohl under her eyes. Another dasi was doing  her hairs, showing them in the dhoop to let them dry soon. 

The hallway resonated with a loud intruiging footstep with the anklets making a magical sound, the Dasi stood in front of the door and everyone in teju room stood up.

Queen Kushali entered the room with her aura along with shaki mother,  she signalled the dasis to go out and moved to teju with a big smile. 

Kushali " You are looking so beautiful princess "

She kissed her forehead and teju smiled, she hugged her mother who ruffled her hairs. 

Teja " maasa , why did babasa asked everyone to be at the courtroom "

Kushali face changed, she smiled sadly " to discuss something important "

Sakhi sensed her queen face and know what was the topic is about.