67. World under her feet

Everyone were busy with the post wedding rituals, Rivaan and ruhanika are currently sitting in front of huge bowl filled with milk and rose petals.

Karan looked at teju and smirked before whispering to Rivaan,
" Rajkumar, come on we need to win.. We can't lose her, show the princess that you will be the one to rule always"

Teju looked at him with scrutinizing gaze while the others chuckled " Let's c that, bhabhisaa, izzat ka sawal hai Abhi, we need to win.. It's the queen who rule the king always, not the other way round, Haina babasaa "

She asked looking at both aliyar and rajwanshi who raised their hands up surrendering to her while Karan snickered at their betrayal.

Sakhi " haha see they also agree with us " she showed her tongue to them and they looked down at the kings with accusing eyes and they looked everywhere but not them making the rajkot king chuckle.

Abhi "Two great kings betraying us, it's okay.. The future is in the younger generation , come on buddy "

Rivaan scoffed " Pehele ring dalde, phir jeetungaa " making all laugh, kushali asked him to take his own ring and he removed the one from his other hand ring finger, he would never remove the one she put on. 

Kushali put the ring on the bowl and asked them to search, rivaan put his hands inside and he looked at ruhanika who had her eyes down, she was feeling nervous with everyone around.

Teju placed her hand on her shoulders and she looked at her and smiled, teju asked her to start.

Ruhanika dipped her hand low inside the bowl and started searching for the ring while both the team cheered for them. 

Karan " He will win " he said smirking at teju who scoffed saying " no my bhabhisaa will win "

Karan " awww princess tejasswi doesn't want her brother to win, how bad is it "

Teju " awww prince Karan doesn't want his sister to win and rule her husband, how bad is it , Men "

He glared at her and everyone around were definitely enjoying their banter. 

Abhi looked at sakhi who was cheering for ruhanika, he could see her excitement and he decided something . Madangi looked at him and his eyes looking at sakhi,

she smirked and walked to him, whispering in his ears " The ritual is happening here, not there , you can look at your wife for you entire life, concentrate here now " her teasing voice definitely made him feel embarrassed. 

Abhi " hehehe maasaa " he tried to manage but she chuckled and smacked his back.

Rivaan looked at ruhanika who was now intrigued to win, his eyes made their way to hers, the one he always fascinated about unknowing to him.  He still can't believe that she is the same person but destiny was true enough to bring her back to him. He have his eyes only for her, even after his past was also infront of him, that change was evident in his heart. 

Her eyes held the shine as she grabbed the gold ring inside the water and immediately held her hands making her breath go wide suddenly.  She looked at him and he smirked, she was even more shocked now to see his this side and waited for him to leave her hand but he had no urgency to do that. 

Ruhanika managed to smile nervously at everyone who were looking at him, Seeing their hands stucked,  abhi frowned and nudged Karan who looked at him, he signalled their hands and them having the beautiful intense eyelock .

Abhi silently dipped his hand inside the bowl and everyone were quiet to know what he was doing,  he took the metal that slipped from ruhanika hand when Rivaan held her hands.