15- New place, new journey

The journey from kaleshwar to maheleshwar was nearly 10 long hours and they rested under the tree shade for sometime.  The attendees arranged for the tent for the ladies to rest. The dasis started arranging for the lunch and the men were having eyes on the surroundings.

Teju was looking outside again and again to see where he was and the other ladies only had a smile seeing her. 

Sakhi " Rajkumari , kya dhekrahe "

Teju immediately stopped and looked down and then at them " voh.. Kuch Nahi di.. Bas aise hi "

Madangi " Haan haan..i also did this, kuch nahi ka kaam" she said making teju blushed. 

Sakhi laughed hearing her and madhangi chuckled seeing her red face. 

A Dasi entered at the same time and informed that the lunch is ready,madhangi nodded and they walked outside, the lush green surrounding was eye pleasing for everyone.  There was a pond nearby and the attendees brought water from there for everyone. 

Karan  walked immediately to them, he smiled at Sakhi who smiled back and walked inside.  Madhangi looked at him raising her eyebrows making him look down.

Karan " maasa , jaiye babasa is waiting for you "

Madhangi " haan haan pata hai mujhe.. Who is waiting for whom "

She walked away patting his back and he looked around, he held teju hands and walked to the backside of the tent.  She was surprised to see a small swing tied from one tree to another and a rock in front of them which act as a table. He made her sit on it and she was surprised to see them. He clapped twice and two Dasi came with their food served in the leafy platter, and she was shocked again.
He signalled the dasi to go from there. He turned to her with a grin and she was still looking at him with wide eyes. 

Karan "ranisa "

He shook her shoulder and she came back to her senses.

Teju " Are you serious "

He frowned but then smiled seeing her eyes twinkling.

Karan " You liked it? "

Teju " Loved it... " she pulled his hands and he felt beside her on the swing.

Teju ' But what if maasa and babasa doesn't like this "

He wrapped his arms around her
" I have informed both already and no one will disturb us for sometime "

She grinned and hugged him immediately placing her head on his chest making him smile. He pulled her more closer.

Karan " Ranisa.. The food is turning cold "

She nodded and pulled apart, she took the plate and tore a piece of roti and dipped them in the curry and forwarded it to him taking him in surprise, she signalled him to have and he ate from her hands. She kept feeding him and he ate his food silently like a bby from her, he felt the moment special and intimate to him.  When he was done, he took her plate and she was surprised, she smiled and had from his hand.  Both were enjoying the little things, they talk about the surrounding and he shared his experience about the village they r in now, she was listening to him with curiosity. 

Teju " You are saying, they thought you as a thief and started abusing you"

He nodded and she was surprised, from which angle he looks like a thief. He chuckled and closed her mouth. 

Karan " I was disguised like a common man ranisa and they thought a stranger came to steal their things, it happens. "

She munched the food " How often you go for this rounds "