25 - Spying spree

It was midnight, karan was sleeping outside, while teju and dadi was sleeping inside.  The bedroom had been locked since the day that dark night and things happened and they didn't want to reopen her wounds now. 

Karan was looking at the wide sky, he couldn't sleep, everything happened was haunting him and he was just thinking about the poor soul which suffered to the core.  He couldn't sleep thinking about her grand son who lost his everything in a night, he can't even imagine himself in his situation, he sat up straight thinking even a scratch on her.  He walked inside and saw her through the window, she was sleeping, he breathes heavily and he sat down in the cot,  gulped the water from the pot.

He layed down again but notice some movement, he remained silent and watched his move.  He silently followed him without any clue to the opponent, he entered a isolated bhoot banglow type place where some mask man was waiting and Karan stood behind a tree to watch clearly.  He couldn't hear anything clearly but some words were heard by him.

He walked back when the person also left and saw teju standing in the entrance of the house with worried face. She immediately hugged him when he saw her and Karan looked at her worried face.

Teju " kahan gaye thi aap Ranasa.. Hum darr gaye thi "

Karan " aapko chodke kahan jaungi meri jaan.. I was just.. Chodo.. Kal subha batati hu.. Go inside and sleep.."

She pouted and looked at him " I... I couldn't sleep without you " he felt the urge to kiss the hell out of her seeing her cute innocent face which does wonders to him.

Karan " Meri jaan, please, I can't let my queen sleep here outside the lawn, and I also can't sleep inside, dadi kya sochege.. Go and sleep my jaan "

Teju pouted " Bohot galat kar raheho aap mere saath "

Karan chuckled and pecked her lips making her eyes go wide, she looked at the surroundings, he shrugged " I warned you but you didn't agree and see the consequences, if u stand here one more minute, I might end up doing.. U know jaan "

She ran inside the house and he laughed a little looking at her, she peeks from inside and called him
" Ranasa "

He looked at her and she gave him flying kiss and said " Good night "

He acted like he received the kiss and give her back making her blush and he softly whispered a good night.

He layed down the cot and was thinking about the hidden meet and slowly drifted to sleep. 
.....................................................................

The morning sunrise fall on his face and the sweet humming of birds wake him up, he stretched his arms and looked at his right hearing her payal sound, she was coming from her bath session and hairs tied under a cloth and she was wearing a red color mirror work lehenga which was simple but elegant. Her black duppata was draped properly and he was in love with her outfit as it complimented her well. He winked at her when she looked at him and that was enough to make her all red.

Karan " oye oye soni ladki, aajtak itna sona kisko nahi dheka pehele " , she blushed at his antic, he was behaving like a roadside romeo.

He earned a pat on his back and teju looked at the person who dare to hit the future king and it's none other than dadi...

Dadi " subha subha kudi ko pareshan kar raheho , badmash " she again smacked his arms and he shamelessly replied " Kudi ko pareshan nah kare toh bachi kaise ayenge dadi "

Dadi looked at him surprised and he laughed and she also palmed her face while teju was like a tomato. She glared at her husband who was turning shameless, no utterly shameless day by day.