71. Love of Parents

After a month ,

Teju and Karan were cuddling after a. long night as both the babies doesn't let them sleep, they are proactive at night which means sleepless nights for the parents. 

After the babies were born, there were lots of changes in their lives.  Their priorities are now the newborn, they spend their most of time with the babies and only the cuddling session were for themselves. 

Karan had to take care of the kingdom as well and he can't stop down from his responsibilities and when he comes back to his chamber, those little fingers welcome them. He was literally obsessed with their pinkish fingers which gets wrapped around his thick fingers and the softness just melt his heart. 

Teju's story was no different than any mother, her days and nights start with them.  Since she sleeps late at night, she was welcomed with a empty bed in the morning beside her and she definitely misses her husband's warm kiss at the beginning of the day. 

She absolutely loved spending time with the little ones who were now accustomed to their mothers warmth and always wanted her to be with them.

Karan woke up first hearing his daughters cry and looked at her, who was wobbling her lips and he immediately picked her up. He was so gentle with her which wondered everyone who were seeing his new side. He clean shaves everyday just to make sure nothing pokes his babies when he cuddles them.  He placed her close to his heart and kissed her forehead gently, she snuggled to the warmth and her cries slow down. 

He looked at teju who was sleeping soundly and took the baby to the brindawan for some morning breeze which somehow calmedher and she was quiet.

One thing Karan learned after his babies arrival was, Not everytime babies cry for food, they would cry if anything bites, or if they have gut issues, or if they see any bad dream, or if they wanted some change in their environment.  Some babies like to have everyone around, while some enjoys their alone times.  It completely depend on their genes and their journey in their mother womb.

If we come back to our little jaans,  our princess love to be alone, she loves to be with her parents and then the nature. The nature surprisingly calms her down, whenever she cries apart from food and he realized she is much similar to her mother.

While our prince, he loves to get people attention and he likes when they go silent hearing his cries. He is be very similar to Karan who was born as a future king and so his son. 

Karan "Today is your naming ceremony princess, I hope you will like the name chosen by your abhi chachu, don't worry, if the name is not nice, I will beat him to hell "

He looked at her serene face, she was again sleeping and he didn't have a heart to place her down, so he wandered around carrying  her in their chamber. 

Teju woke up after sometime and the sight will be etched in her heart forever, he was carrying their prince so delicately and was kissing her time to time..

He looked at her when her bangles made noise and a wide smile came on his lips.  He bent down and kissed her forehead making her smile and she gripped his shirt feeling him closer. 

Karan " Its not the first time ranisa " he whispered as the princess was still in his arms, she joined his lips with hers arching her face more and he sighed in pleasure. 

Teju " With you, it feels like first time, every freaking time " she whispered in the same manner, then kissed her princess. 

She looked at him with a mischievous smile " Are you ignoring my son, should I tell him this when he grows up "