33. Riddle's Truth

King Rajwanshi looked at the trio infront of him who were looking at him with eager every passing seconds.  Madhangi held his hand and he looked at her, he looked into her eyes and somehow it strengthens him whenever he see that kind of trust in her eyes. 

King " Let's first dephrase the one Abhi got "

The sky is shifting colors,
Turning dark with greed ,
The desire won over the love,
Loss of a bud, make the plant wither,
Loss of head, make the army die,
Mix this magic in the food,
Let the bud shed to the ground
And the head stumble to the good..

Karan " Sky is shifting colors, what's that? "

Teju " it's something related to the season, winter to begin soon now, so the sky is turning dark "

King " dark with greed, so if I m right, they will attack us in the dark during winter, them being greedy for the power "

Abhi " the desire won over the love? "

Karan " I would never cheat on teju even if it cost my life " he said

Teju smiled a little when he immediately said that, King shook his head " The desire here is not just physical intimacy rajkumar, it's the desire to rule the kingdom, imagine if you have to choose between the kingdom, where the people are trusting you as their future king or your love, who left everything for you and came with a hope that you will be her forever ? "

The question definitely made him tongue tied and he looked at teju who was looking down as if she knows the answer, she believe that he would chose his kingdom and that's appropriate for him bcoz he is people's belief, but what about her? The question give goosebumps on her body when she couldn't imagine her life without him. 

King " next line "

Abhi " loss of a bud make the plant wither, loss of a head, make the army die? "

Queen "Be careful my boys, they r targeting you to make us lose. "

Abhi " Mix the magic in the food, let the bud shed to the ground and the head stumble to the good "

King " Magic is the poison he sent, the poison is not for me, it's for teju and he is planning to kill teju and make Karan weak, just like before " he whispered the last sentence which was just heard by madangi who gripped his had. 

Karan immediately pulled teju in his arms, he could not imagine losing her and his grip tightened every passing second on her. 

Teju whispered "nothing will happen to me Ranasa "

Karan " I won't let anything happen to you.. I can't live without you ranisa"

She smiled and Abhi cleared his throat, they pulled away.

Abhi " and when I'm here, nothing will happen to you two. I m your shield for life " he said in his determined tone making everyone smile. 

King " So, time for Karan letter "

They nodded and abhi read them again.

The bird is caged and awaiting death,
The buds are clever than the flower,
Love blooming in the palace again,
The magic seed arrival is foreseen,
Part the ways of Ram lakshman, 
Division make way for your win,
Revenge never fails and so you!
Hail the real king! The beast!

King " The bird is caged and awaiting death , who is caged here? "

Karan " It's ragunath, he wrote about his situation that he is behind bars and we poisoned him "