6. Mrs. Karan Rajwanshi Singh

Aliyar " I m sorry maharaj rajwanshi, something unexpected happened and princess tejasswi is married "

Rajwanshi stood up and shouted
" what r u saying King Aliyar "

He said everything  whatever he heard and rajwanshi was furious. Abhiraj was also present there and he was surprised and confused. 

Surprised that His best friend is now married and confused that y didn't kaleshwar Kingdom people doesn't know Karan.

Rajwanshi "  this is nonsense and what r u saying, nobody from mahaleshwar will have the guts to marry princess tejasswi after knowing her identity. The whole kingdom know that she is the future queen of the mahaleshwar "

Abhiraj intervened " kshama maharaj, hume uss insaan se milna chahiye phele, usne kaha voh mahaleshwar se hai "

Madangi nodded " yes maharaj.. We should meet the person before posting any punishments and as the other king said, the marriage happened in certain circumstances and we should also think about that"

Rajwanshi thought for a while and nodded, he turned to king aliyar and said in his stern voice " We respect you king aliyar but our kingdom's respect matter a lot to us and we won't think twice to kill that man and make princess marry our prince if needed. And no one can stop us "

He said and it was a statement, unfortunately king aliyar have no choice than to be with them, as a king he have to worry about his kingdom and people more than his family.

.....................................................................

The court room was again gathered, teju was there in her chamber,She was just crying and feared for his life. Queen  Kushali and king aliyar were present in the court room as they arrived together. 

King Rajwanshi with queen madangi entered the courtroom along with Abhiraj, aliyar ordered the guards to bring the man from the wing C. 

Teju clutched the black thread he tied in her neck, she is feared for his life more than hers now but she is sure, she wont let him die, not till she is alive. 

Karan entered with his swag even though he was in punished zone, the guards followed him as if they r his men.  Abhiraj smirked seeing Karan who rolled his eyes. Rajwanshi scrutinized his gaze looking at them man who was covered with beard and mustache.

Karan was disguised as a common man with beard and moustache and in regular clothes and thus none could appreciate him as Karan Rajwanshi Singh. 

Madhangi looked at the man , he smirked at her making her gasp as she realized thats none other than her son. Her eyes went to the tattoo in his hand on the left arm and she looked at him with wide eyes. She stood up making others confuse and abhiraj stood up. 

Madhangi to the guards " Step back right now " she said in her stern voice and the guards immediately took a step back. 

She went to him and touched his face and hands " aap theek haina rajkumar.. Kya hai ye sab "

Everyone stood up as she said the word rajkumar and Rajwanshi ordered " Get back to your original self Rajkumar karan "

Karan pulled his moustache and beard away revealing his original look making others shocked. 

King aliyar whispered "Rajkumar Karan "

Rajwanshi sternly " what is all this Karan, why didnt you tell them it's you and y did u chose to be disguised as a sainik and what is this marriage thing "

Karan bowed to his father " greetings King Rajwanshi.. whatever you heard was true, I was disguised as a common man to look after the village and the dacoits attack there. She was there and I saved her, she saved me in some situations and I wasn't ready to reveal my identity to her at the jungle when I m on a mission to kill someone.  Then, we were attacked by the tribal people and according to the custom there, we r married.  Then Rajkumar Rivaan came and he got us here and I couldn't get a chance to explain this to anyone, this is the truth "