66. Union of two souls

Karan looked at his wife who have been busy from morning, why not, it's her brother's wedding which she had been looking for. He frowned when she shifted her weight to her one leg and he knew she is tired, he signalled the guards to leave and immediately picked her up in his arms making her scream. 

Karan " Save this for later jaan.. You are tired already "

She blushed at his shameless mouth and smacked his chest " why did you pick me up now "

Karan " You are tired, don't try to lie, I can sense from your walk.  Just stay quiet for sometime "

Teju " how can I stay quiet Ranasa, it's bhaisa wedding "

Karan " Exactly, it's Rajkumar Rivaan wedding and he,  himself might be sleeping now but you woke up early and started with all this work.  Maasa and queen kushali will handle, and sakhi is also there na baby"

Teju pouted "   But I wanted to do "

Karan kissed her pout " I can understand, but aapke health, voh important haina Bby "

He made her sit on the living room couch and asked the guards to bring warm oil and Luke warm water for her.  He gently massaged her feet and she felt so good. 

Karan " Feeling good love? "

Teju " your hands have magic Ranasa"

He chuckled as she closed her eyes, the queen arrival was announced and he settled beside teju and kushali entered. 

Kushali "damadsa, aap theek hai , teju theek hai? The Dasi told rajkumari was tired " , her voice was filled with concern.

Karan nodded with smile " yes maharanisa, we are fine.. She had been working from morning, running here and there and got tired.. I thought of giving her a massage so that she will be fine during the ceremony "

Kushali smiled " That's great, how May I help in this ? "

Karan " no no, we r done.. "

He signalled teju to dip her feet in the warm water and she did the same, kushali smiled at their beautiful bond and took nazar, making them smiled. 

Kushali " you both get ready for the ceremony, I will look after the things.. Damadsa, A request.. Can you look after rivaan, he would be nervous, only you and Abhiraj can make him feel good "

He nodded and stood up, holding her hands " Rivaan is fine, you don't have to worry, he started to accept ruhanika, they will be happy together queen "

Teju " yes Maasa, bhai himself told that.  You don't worry. History won't repeat, I promise "

Karan also nodded and kushali smiled at her kids and nodded back. She walked away leaving tejran alone. 

Karan " How are u feeling now my queen " he said tracing her cheeks as she gave him her toothy grin.

Teju " When you are beside me, I feel all good and happy, out of world " she kissed his cheeks and he kissed her forehead. 

Karan " waise if you are still tired, then I can help you in getting ready.. Trust me, I m good at removing clothes " he smirked and she blushed. 

Teju " besharam hai aap.. " she said widening her eyes at his talks. 

Karan " areyyy, I was just trying to help , tell me, am I not good in that.. " he teased her and she looked here and there and his fingered wandered around her duppata as he pulled t down.

She moaned when his hands traced her cleavage and without wasting any second, he picked her up and they both head to the changing room

He dropped her on her feet and she looked at her husband who was looking at her from head to toe, but his eyes stayed a little longer on her baby bump making her go breathless.