58. War plan

The king of Ajmer, prithviraj was walking to and fro. He couldn't digest the fact that the king of Mahaleshwar have rejected his proposal and Karan have denied him on his face. 

Prithivi "They will regret this badly, how dare they reject me "

His minister " King, I m sorry for saying this, they stood by their words forever and from the time maharaj Rajwanshi Singh have taken the throne, he owed to the agnidevi during his wedding that he and his descendants will always be one man women and they would never entertain the act of concubines.  That's the reason and knowing this, no one have approached them for giving their daughters as second queen"

Prthivi " Mantri, promises are made to break,  isn't it... I will break it.. I will make him beg on my feet for his life and I will make him my daughter's slave  "

Mantri shook his head turning around,he knows his king would be defeated  soon for his arrogance.

Prithvi " and I have a coin to tackle that kingdom "

Mantri " what is that maharaj "

Prithvi " Call that old man dheeraj "

.....................................................................

Karan and rivaan were discussing about something, when they both heard some quarrelling around, they turned to see Abhiraj and sakhi,  sakhi was blaming him for something and he was trying to defend. 

Sakhi " rehene dijiye aap.. Don't talk to me.. Go and do your work "

Abhi " arey... Humari baat toh suno "

Sakhi " Kya sunu.. Kyu sunu..  Aapne suna humari baat... Kal se bolrahehu"

Abhi " arey baba bhulgaye...sorry.. Aaj paka aaunga aapke sath..its my mistake.. Sorry, eve chalenge? "

Sakhi " puja subha tha abhi ... Shaam pe  nahi "

He looked here and there and she gritted her teeth. 

Abhi ' I will ask the pandit to do the same puja in evee "

He was trying his best to convince her and she was glaring at him, looking at them, Karan and rivaan looked at each other and burst out in laughter. 

Abhi and sakhi looked at the direction from where the laughter sound came, sakhi eyes widen in embarrassment and she looked down immediately, while Abhi glared at them to stop smiling.

Karan walked to them clapping " wahh wahh.. The great soldier, the fierce character Abhiraj is scared of his wife. So good to see you this way "

Sakhi pouted at him " ye nahi darte humse bhaisa '

Karan laughed " you should have seen his face, he was shit scared, haina rivaan "

Rivaan looked at him and the situation turned quiet, he nodded with a smile " bilkul.. Abhi, don't lie, you were scared of her "

Abhi nervously chuckled to escape from there " Okay..biwi hai darenge toh , kyu bhai aap nahi darte bhabisa se... Aur my dear rvaan ji, should I call princes ruhanika here, let's c.. Kon darta hai "

Rivaan proudly " hum nahi darte kisise "

Abhi " dhekte hai "

Sakhi smiled at their bond, she did salam to Rivaan and he nodded with a smile.

Sakhi " hum chalte hai "

Karan nodded and she turned to leave and stared working. 

Abhi " are we going to temple by evening " he shouted