61. Where is aliyar?

The next morning,

The war resumed as soon as the sun rises to it glory, the battle was intense, just like the previous day. 

Karan looked at rivaan and nodded his head, rivaan marched towards the other ministers of the ajmer, while Karan fought with the senathypathy.

Senathypathy " aaj aapke maut hogaye yahan rajkumar " he swayed his sword against Karan who defended it well.

Unlike the previous day, the army of mahaleshwar was attacking the kingdom of Ajmer with full force.

Karan attacked senathypathy with full force " hume maarne keliye koye abhi paide nahi huye senathypathy "

Sena " itna garv kis baat ki "

Karan " ye garv nahi kehte.. Isse kehti hai abhimaan"

Senathypathy tried to scare veer by placing the sword on his skin but veer was smart enough, he dodged it by moving and raised on his heels shouting.

Karan strikes the senathypathy sword and it fell down, he kicked him and the senathypathy fell down while his horse took a step back. 

Veer circled around senathypathy while Karan brought his sword closer to senathypathy neck. He traced his skin softly piercings, blood started oozing on. 

One of the soldier of ajmer saw senathypathy down, he shouted for their men and they all attacked Karan. Karan dropped down from the horse and started attacking them. One of the solider passed the sword to senathypathy who started attacking Karan. 

Karan killed everyone and grabbed senathypathy and held him captive in his arms. He placed the sword on his neck and when his eyes fell on the ajmer king, he looked straight into his eyes before slitting senathypathy throat.

Aimer king clenched his jaw as he saw his best man being killed by the opponent.  Abhi walked from other end attacking the soldier who came in his way and he saw Ajmer king throwing his dagger at Rivaan. 

Abhi " Rivaaannnn... "

He shouted and just then Rivaan turned and the dagger missed it's target making ajmer king roar.

Abhi " iski toh hum abhi dhikati hai"

He whistled loudly and his horse came from behind and he hoped on his horse.

Abhi " chal batchu.. We need to finish that man.. He is dangerous "

Prithviraj shouted for his men and they covered him, abhi smirked and let his sword talk, he attacked them men and finally Ajmer king was infront of him. 

Ajmer king " You don't know with whom you are messing up "

Abhi loudly " I very well know with whom we r fighting and you are the one who messed up everything prithiviraj "

Ajmer king " Your king rejected my proposal " he barked while their swords fought with each other

Abhi " And you got triggered? You might be okay with your daughter being the  second wife of a man, but we r not. We respect women and no women deserve to go through the pain of sharing her husband "

Prithiviraj attacked from side and the sword touched the skin of abhi making him bleed near his stomach, but he didn't give attention to his injuries, he fought with him more furiously. 

Rivaan saw that Abhi was bleeding and he immediately moved there, he started attacking Ajmer king and nodded at abhi, who nodded and stepped back to take some breath. 

.....................................................................

Kaleshwar, 

Kushali was at the mandir, she was praying for the victory, king aliyar was at the study room and she witnessed the sky turning darker.