26. Secrets on valley

It was evening time when they reached the valley surrounded by mountains on all sides.  They walked further searching for them.  Karan made a sound and waited for the response, veer made sound in response to him and teju giggled seeing them. They recognised the direction and walked towards them.

Karan spotted abhi with veer behind a tree and Abhi immediately did salam walking to them

Karan spotted abhi with veer behind a tree and Abhi immediately did salam walking to them. Karan and abhi hugged each other and he bowed to teju. They tied veer to the tree and abhi handover some penny and food made by maharani Mathangi to them. Teju took them feeling grateful and thanked him.

Abhi "bolo rajkumar "

Karan " Abhi, listen to me carefully and explain this to king and queen when thy are alone.. Never say this even in the presence of our trusted ministers or anyone.. Okay "

Abhi nodded " Hukum rajkumar "

Karan " We all thought that Samar and Pasuri king were the main culprit and we're happy that they were punished right "

Abhi " yes and what happens now "

Karan " That's just the half story abhi.  When we visited kosali, the people there were planning to revolt against the king and one man named Raju was doing all this.  He was manipulating the people. We resided with dadi, she is a sweet person. From her, we came to know what really happened with the village and her family.. " with that Karan explained the full story and abhi was also shocked just like them when they heard for first time.  Karan was shredding in anger everytime he remembers what happen with them. Teju was beside him, she held his arms to control his anger. 

Abhi was raging " how come we didn't know about this, if that person came to the palace, y any of the guards didn't inform us "

Karan " Isiliye I am suspecting that some of the men in palace are working for ragunath, if I m right, they r still working for him and we r surrounded by Snakes in our own palace abhi "

Abhi also thought for sometime and nodded " you r right rajkumar and we need to get them as soon to prevent further problems "

Karan " yes, isiliye I have a plan, just take a list of guard from our register who were on the day of attack, which happened to be three months before, a day prior to new moon day. And appoint them as the guards for the dungeon for a week. Remember, it should look like casual, not something  planned.  And then, after a day, make sure that they listen to you saying, that you are going to kill ragunath by mixing some poison in the food being provided to him , we will see , who is going to take this information to him and let's catch him first.  "

Abhi nodded " Okay I will do it..i will also investigate about the person "

Karan nodded " That's right.."

Abhi " how will we trace that old man now"

Karan " Ask suraj to keep an eye on raju and keep you updated "