53. Dil ka raasta

Queen Madangi " are you sure, you don't want to come with us teju " she asked her daughter in law who was against the idea of going with them to her parents. 

Teju " Yes Maasa.. I want to be here for now, I will come in a couple of days "

She said and looked at Karan who smiled, he was surprised when she said in the morning that she doesn't want to go now, instead willing to go when he is free from his work.

Madangi glared at Karan who shrugged " It's all bcoz of you, she is denying bcoz of you rajkumar karan"

Karan wrapped his one arms around her shoulder " you should be happy that your daughter in law is so considerate about your son and she doesn't want to leave him alone "

Teju elbowed him as queen laughed, while Karan made a innocent face. 

Karan " sach toh Keh raha hu "

They continued their banters while queen walked to abhi and Sakhi who were there to send them off. 

Queen " we will leave now, you both take care of each other , Sakhi take your medication on time and don't do all the work by yourself, let the Dasi help you okay? "

Sakhi nodded " please convey my greetings to everyone there Maasa.."

She said while kissing her hands and madangi ruffled her hairs.  Abhi was quiet from morning, he didn't talk much, he was still not convinced with the fact that rivaan agreed for the marriage, knowing him well enough, queen just patted his head before leaving. 

Madangi traced teju cheeks " Take care and eat your food on time, don't worry about things there. I will talk to Rivaan personally and will try to know his heart and decision.  "

Teju nodded " That's so nice of you maasa, I believe in my brother decision " She looked at sakhi and Abhi who was lost " he would have taken this decision keeping in mind of everyone betterment "

Madangi nodded and the king arrived in his glory, they both departed to kaleshwar with the guards around them.

Teju looked at sakhi who gave her a weak smile before walking inside, Abhi walked towards the practice room. Teju was about to go behind sakhi but Karan held her hand and stopped her.

Karan " They need some space, let them be "

She looked at him and he guided her to their garden to have some time for herself. 

.....................................................................

Abhi was sitting in the corner, he was not in a good state of mind, whenever he think of kaleshwar and Rivaan, he couldn't forgive himself or let himself come out of the guilt trap. He was constantly blaming himself for everything happened again and again even after how much he tried to take that away. 

The door burst open and she walked in, he looked at her who stood with her arms crossed and glaring at him. 

Abhi "aap yahan " he said slowly and she glared further.

Sakhi " what r u doing here alone like this "

Abhi " I... I wanted to..  Be alone" he said turning his face away from her

Sakhi " Get up right now " she shouted and he immediately stood up scared and she looked at him. 

She held his hand and dragged him to their chamber, he looked at her amused, the people around in the corridor were whispering seeing them, but she cared less and just dragged him till theirs. 

She asked the guards to open the chamber and pushed him inside closing the door.

He looked here and there, not looking into her eyes as he find it hot to look at her.