63. Victory is ours

War time,
Early morning, as soon as the sun rises, the war resumed and everyone were fighting, Karan instructed his army that they should win today.

Abhiraj " Rajkumar, Prithiviraj is here, look there "

Karan who had been looking for Ajmer King, turned to see him. He nodded at abhi who nodded at him back and he rode towards the Ajmer king.

Abhi was furious when he was fighting with the ministers, the ministers turned it ugly when they started verbally abusing him saying about his family and the king and queen. 

He slit a person tongue when he talked shit about Sakhi.

Abhi " How dare you to talk about my wife, how bloody dare you "

He stabbed the sword into that person stomach which passed his spine and he pulled back the sword and plung them again into another minister throat making everyone shiver. 

Karan "Surrender to me ,I may leave you alive "

Ajmer "Let's c who will surrender "

Karan smirked " look around prithiviraj, the army of yours have already lost.. Your sons have accepted their defeats, the army you sent to kaleshwar was defeated by the army of rajkot, my mithr have killed your ministers, still you think you will win"

Ajmer king " Zyada bakwas nah karo "

He tried to attack Karan who efficiently moved way and counter attack at the ajmer king back. 

Karan " You have grown old prithiviraj..shakt nahi hai abhi aap mei"

Ajmer king growled and swayed his sword with heavy force which was expected by Karan, who was ready with his sword, due to the force, Karan blocked the sword of Ajmer king and it result in misbalance and the king fell down from his horse. 

Karan smirked when the king stood up and he took his sword again ,Karan also stepped down from his horse and he patted veer, who nodded and stepped back. 

Both started fighting which were endless and when Karan saw the king was balancing well, he noticed his movements and it was his right leg which is well balanced. 

He remembered, his father always says  always look at your opponent strength, attack there, then you can turn them into weakness when you observe it.

Karan smirked and he kicked his right knee which made Ajmer king to groan in pain as he fall on his knees.  Karan kicked him again on his chest and he fell down and his hands left his weapon, Karan kept his sword on his neck line. 

Karan " You know, you have already lost to me, the day, you stepped down from your standards and let your ego overpower you, you lost your meaning of life. It's no use to kill you now, bcoz a soldier never kill a dead person. you lost to me prithviraj "

He took his sword back and walked away from him, as the war was declared as victory for Mahaleahwar.

Karan walked towards abhi when the loud sound were heard the conch were blowed declaring the war.  Abhi shouted at Karan " bhaisaaa look behind "

Karan turned immediately to see prithviraj , on his feet as he swayed his sword, at the right time Karan bent down and the sword slit his own head marking the end for Prithviraj.

Abhi immediately ran towards Karan and checked " Theek hai aap "

Karan " He died by his own hands "

Abhi " he dies bcoz of his own actions.. "

Karan nodded " ask the medic treat the soldiers, inform both the kingdom, I have to rush to kaleshwar, I don't know the situation there.  You handle ajmer kingdom, mark it as our territory, let the women join our Haram if they wish or they can go ahead with their life as they want.  I will inform the king and queen, along with teju to reach kaleshwar "