68. Lightening his world

Days passed in a blink, it's been two months since Rivaan and Ruhanika wedding , things are being falling on their places slowly in everyone life. 

Sakhi had started her business, her maternity clothes have gained everyone attention in rivaan wedding through teju as she was wearing her designs and many rajkumaris have offered to buy her clothes. This also brought a trade alliance between kingdoms and mahaleshwar was being more strong than before. 

Right now , Karan was in king chamber as he wanted to discuss something important with him.  Queen madangi along with teju and sakhi were busy with the ladies in Haram.

Rajwanshi " So my dear son came to meet me at my own chamber in his mother's absence, that's rare.. " he said in a teasing voice and Karan chuckled. 

Karan " as if u come to my chamber to talk., accept that royal court room was the only place we talk and stay together " he replied back with same teasing tone and rajwanshi nodded with a smile. 

Rajwanshi " so kaisa chalraha sab"

Karan " Everything is good, the construction is done and we can have the opening ceremony by next week. Employees are ready to work on it, the building will have a different sections including market for sales of local products, goldsmith workshop and others. Since is located in the boundary,  it would be easier for the people from other kingdom to reach as well "

Rajwanshi " that's great and I have asked suraj to take care of things in ajmer for now, since you can't go there often bcoz of bahuranisa pregnancy rituals. "

Karan nodded " I can understand and I want to talk to you about that only "

Rajwanshi frowned and Karan smiled, he knew his parents would agree in no time hearing his idea. 

Rajwanshi " Is it about your crown ceremony, look Karan, we have already postponed it many times and you know before that arrival of our yuvaraj , you have to own the throne and he will be the next rajkumar of this kingdom "

Karan chuckled " how were you so sure that it's a boy "

Rajwanshi " oh my son, she is pregnant with twins and if both are girls also, I don't have any pblm, you can give us yuvaraj in next attempt,  I hope u can do it " he smirked at the end and Karan coughed at his teasingsss.

Karan looked at him wide eyes " babasaa, is that you.. Seriously.. When did my strict adamant king started talking like this "

Rajwanshi cleared his throat controlling his laugh " say what you wanted to tell "

Karan " After my crown ceremony in our kingdom Mahaleshwar, I want you to perform crown ceremony of Abhiraj in Ajmer. I want him to be the King of Ajmer, he deserves the throne, it's time for his reward maharaj"

Rajwanshi's lips immediately broke into a beautiful smile and he stood up only to hug Karan tightly. He kissed his forehead being emotional and Karan held his biceps. 

Rajwanshi " I m so proud of you "

Karan " babasa " he called,  unsure of his reaction. 

Rajwanshi " In the world full of conflicts, where people are fighting for the throne and power , you are offering your throne to your brother come best friend without a second thought , isn't it amazing, I m proud that I brought up a gentleman who is selfless and so pure "

Karan smiled " there is nothing for me to offer babasa, it's his victory, he also fought with me, he always went ahead of me to protect me and he deserves the throne and I know, my Abhi will be the best king to people of Ajmer "

Rajwanshi nodded " he will and so you,  the territory of mahaleshwar is lucky to get you as their king, you will be the undefeated king always. "

Karan looked down without saying anything , they discussed about further things and madangi joined them soon.