70. Yuvraj and yuvrani

The days passed by,
Since Karan and teju become the king and queen of the nation, it's been a long day for both of them.  Initially it was difficult but with the help of others they go through it well and now was accustomed to everything. 

Teju is in her starting of 9th month and her Godhbarai was planned today.  She was looking extremely cute with that swollen belly which is carrying their heart, the two baby's at times give the shapes of a heart when they collide opposite in the womb which teju and Karan both loves the most. 

Karan woke up and saw her pouting in her sleep, he knew his little ones are troubling their mother early in the morning.  He looked the sky which was still dark, he realised its still dawn and slowly bent towards her bump. 

Karan " Hi baba ki hearts, how are you both.. Subha subha you two are in mood to play " he placed his hands on her belly and they immediately kicked making teju groan in sleep. 

Karan " shhh shhh no kicks okay... Maasa is sleeping and she needs rest. You know, today is godhbarai of your maasa and it's a long day, baba tried to avoid it but your mother is so stubborn, she wanted the function. So please, baba keliye, let her sleep for sometime.. Utne ki baat , we will do masti and baba will also be with his hearts all time today.. Okay my jaanas"

They moved and he could feel it beneath his palm making him smile wider.  He kissed them and then moved to his dear wife who was sleeping peacefully now, he kissed her forehead and pecked her lips and stepped down from the bed. 

He walked to their balcony and opened the curtains and let the morning breeze hit his skin making him refresh. 

Karan looked at Abhi who was in the ground, he was practicing and Karan immediately walked to him, it's been long since they both practiced together as he just returned back from Ajmer for the ceremony.

Abhi and Sakhi crown ceremony was held in a grand way in Ajmer before a month , he was very emotional when the former king Rajwanshi and Queen Madangi left anything unturned to make it big. Few allies king refused to come as they don't accept Abhiraj as king but many attended, gracing their presence with happiness and the former allies of Ajmer were also present.

A wide smile came across Abhi's lips when he saw Karan with sword. Karan smirked and raised his sword as a challenge and the Two brothers started swaying their swords efficiently which echoed in the palace gaining the attention of everyone crossing by. 

Abhi's sword were defending Karan's move and they have been fighting for a hour now, with swears dripping from their naked upper, they both looked dapper even the men can't take their eyes off. 

Sakhi came outside getting ready only to see her husband looking extremely happy and hot at the same time, she knew how much he have missed Karan and they both have been inseparable from long time but the throne and responsibilities have pulled them apart. 

She was the only one who knew how much Abhi wanted to run back to his brother and say," I don't want the throne, I want to be with you" but he also understood why Karan gave him this responsibility and day by day he started working on it. He was the happiest when the invitation came about teju's Godhbarai. 

She blushed when his eyes fell on her and he winked at her, she saw how the other ladies were giggling seeing the men and anger rush through her skin.  She looked at the bell which indicates to stop when it rang, both Karan and Abhi stopped with their swords when the bell rang and looked at Sakhi. 

They smiled at her and dropped the sword and immediately two of attendee came running to them with their upper cloth and a cotton towel to wipe the sweat. 

Sakhi did pranam to both and looked down , Karan asked about her health and she answered him well. 

Sakhi " bhaisa, you need to go back to the chamber. If ranisa wake up, she will look for you and would end up crying if u were not there "