69. Crown ceremony

The most awaited crown ceremony is taking place today and people in the palace were so excited to see Karan as their new king.

However he tried to persuade his babasa to not leave the throne, ultimately they convinced him and made him understand that it's his time to be the king of the nation.

Abhiraj and Sakhi were in cloudnine when they about the crown ceremony. The kings of the territories were also invited and so their allies. A special personal invite was sent to the kingdom of Kaleshwar and Rajkot.

Tejran chamber,

Sakhi " You need to get ready like a bride today " , saying she covered her head with the beautiful stone studded chunri.

Teju " I am tired already di, it's heavy"

She whined and Sakhi made her wear her light jewels which also adorn her neck beautifully.

Ruhanika " bhabhisaaa " she called them entering the chamber as they were in their dressing room

Both teju and sakhi had a wide smile seeing her and ruhanika was no less , she was happiest seeing them.

Teju " hayeee bhabhisaa "
She stood up placing her hands on her bump and ruhanika went aww looking at her. She was looking so beautiful in that red lehenga.

Ruhanika " Araamse, beitiyee "

She made her sit and immediately placed the kohl behind her neck to protect her from evil eyes.

Ruhanika " Aappp bohot khubsurat hai bhabhisa "

Sakhi " aap Bhi kam nahi lagte hai humara future queen of kaleshwar "

Ruhanika " didisaaa " she blushed and hugged her, they started chatting with each other when Karan entered the chamber.

The attendees left as soon as he entered and Sakhi and ruhanika greeted him with a smile and walked outside.

Karan kissed teju forehead as she stood up " we will make it quick as soon as possible. " he said touching her baby bump, he knew she is getting tired very quietly these days bcoz of the twins. He wanted to postpone it after her delivery, but she doesn't want and so his parents, all are stubborn that he had to accept.

Teju " I m so proud of you ranasa "
She said and pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

Karan " I m happy about it " he whispered and kissed her lips making her lips wet with his for a second.

Sakhi entered after knocking " it's time for the ceremony, you both should leave for the royal court room, people are waiting to get your glimpse. "

They both nodded and he held her hands as thy walked till the royal court room with their entwined fingers.

He was wearing a white dhoti with angavastram in his upper body. Rajaguru and few other saints were present from all over the nation to bless him.

He was asked to sit in the table and beside him teju, bcoz of pregnancy, a couch was arranged for her.

Abhi was beside him and Rivaan was beside teju, the rest of ladies and gentlemen sat on their seat and king and queen sat on their place.

Rajaguru started his abhiseg with milk and then sandal, followed by pure rose water and asked him to prompt the mantras he says. Karan followed every rituals as he said.

Rajaguru asked teju to say her vows as queen infront of the Holy fire to protect the kingdom and to always keep them as her priority, to always support the king and guide him on the right path.