Chapter 3

Game Time...

The game between NCH and SVH is now starting. The Crowd went wild when each team was introduced.

Kick.. Slide.. Couple of Yellow Cards are being thrown due to the heat of the game. This is the last game for the qualifiers this season and both teams are aiming to be on top.

The game continued that way until...

PRRRRRTTTTT!!!

FREEN!!

Every one form SVH went running towards Freen when she accidentally got tripped by the opponent. Her foot got twisted the wrong way.

Freen are you okay? Can you get up? Asked her teammate.

Y-yes I'm okay Faye. I think I can get up. Freen said while trying to get up but failed.

Don't force yourself Freen, it might worsen. Come I'll help you to the dugout the game is almost over anyway. Offered her teammate. Which is true. Freen's team is leading by 1 and the game is almost over...

Faye helped Freen up and clung Freen's arm to her shoulder...

Meanwhile on the other side of the field.

Hey! Rebecca what wrong? Why the long face? Charlotte asked. She had noticed that since Freen's accident Becky had not taken her eyes off of her. Concern and Jealousy? Is evident on her eyes..

Who on earth is that girl. Why is she holding Freen like that. Tsk! So annoying. Becky is still looking at the two figure going to the dugout and not even minding her teammates question.

Hellooooo? Earth to Armstrong? Jennie wave her hands infront of Becky but still didn't work. The girls attention is still focused to Freen.

Splash!

Ai Freen!

Becky got startled and slipped Freens name when she felt a cold water on her face, reason being that Jennie splashed a cold water to her to get her attention.

Ah Freen Huh? Jennie teased.

No wonder we can't seem to get your attention. You're focused on her. Well, I can't blame you tho. She plays so good and she looked hot - Charlotte said trying to tease Becky.

When Becky heard what her friend said. Her brows immediate furrowed.

Oy chill! Haha. You're getting obvious, Bec. Charlotte raised both of her hands as a sign of surrender.

Good! Den said with authority. Charlotte and Jennie just laugh at their friends possessiveness.

Just you wait Chankimha. I'll make sure we will win this game. I now know what to dare you. Becky smirked that sent shivers to her best friends.

Char! Jen! Do your best on scoring! I'll do the rest of defending. We can win this! Becky with utmost determination. Her friends just looked at each other before going back to position.

The game continued and Freen was not allowed to go back in the game in fear that her Injury might worsen.

Becky did her best and not allowed any ball to pass through her. Making scoring difficult for the other team.

Damn, Fa! Becky is scary! - Lisa said while panting.

I know that's right. Her demeanor suddenly changed! I can't get even one shot in!