Chapter 38

APOV

After what happened with Freen and Becky they are sleeping peacefully while hugging when Freen's phone rang.

Ring...Ring..Ring...

Freen tried to reach her phone because it's on the bedside table on Becky's side. She can't sat up because there's a beautiful woman hugging her.

"Hmmmm baaaabe."

Becky stirred because of Freen's movement which made her hug the later more.

"One moment teerak,My phone is ringing this must be them"

Becky just let Freen move to reach her phone but she's still hugging her.

"Hello? *

" Hey! Where are you? "

She checked the caller ID.

" Why Lisa?"

" Maybe you forgot. We're traveling to Ripplewood remember? And do you know where Becky is? We're only missing the two of you. Nam said you might know where she is becuase you were looking for her earlier."

Freen remembered they were indeed supposed to travel to her mom.

" Oooh. Right. Becky is with me right now. We are at her house"

"Freeeen?"

Freen can clearly hear the teasing in Lisa's voice.

"Quit it Lisa. Where are you now and we will go there."

"Weh. Haha. We are at your house dorm. Hurry up we will be leaving by 6."

"Alright. We will be there few minutes"

After they talked she looked at the time on her phone, its already 5:13pm.

Freen then tap Becky to wake her up.

"Teerak? Wake up Love it's gonna be 6 soon."

Becky snuggled her more.

"5 more minutes please."

Freen chuckled becuase of her girlfriends cuteness.

"Teerak, They've been calling us earlier. We also need to take a bath before we leave"

"Fiiiine. Baaaabe."

Freen is curious because Becky sat up and open her arms. She stood up beside the bed.

"What is that?"

"Upsie"

Becky is pouting while here arms are still open wide.

Freen pinched her cheeks before lifting her up and carrying her to the bathroom. They also took a bath together.

After few minutes they finished taking a bath got dressed and traveled to their dorm. While they travel to their dorm, Becky is just leaning at the seat and napping.

When they arrived at their house dorm she can see 2 Black Van and 2 cars parked outside. The cars belonged to Feros and Engfa.

She parked and got out to talk to their friends. Becky is still napping.

"Oh good! you're here! Where's Becky?"

"She's in the car sleeping. She got tired. The traffic was too bad this afternoon"

Freen saw how Lisa smiled teasingly.

"She got tired, Freen? I wonder why"

"Lili. Leave Freen alone"