Chapter 9

After 2 years

Beeeesh! Get Up! We're going to be late again! 

Keep it it down, besh!  What time is it?

Miss Armstrong, it's 7:45 already! Our class starts at 8:00! Come on get up!

Because of what  she heard  she immediately got up and went to the bathroom not looking back at her dear friend.

Besh, why didn't you wake me up earlier!  She shouted from inside the bathroom while her friend is just laughing outside.

Hahaha! OMG! My tummy hurts hahaha!"

Hey Looknam Orntara ! I can hear you. What are you laughing about!?

Too much with the full name! Tsk. Lady, it's too hard to wake you up! Did you sleep late again thinking about your first love? And by the way.. It's Sunday today!

...

...

...

...

...

"LOOKNAM ORNTARA POONSAK!"

Oh shit! Love you besh! Just go down when you're done!  Her friend immediately went out the room when she heard her full name being called.

And since Becky is in the bathroom already she just decided to take a shower. While showering she thought of what Nam said about her first love.

God I miss her.

She said in her mind while tears started to fall.

Flashback

Freen...

Becky can't believe what just happened.

The Person she Loves

The Person she was about to say Yes to being her girlfriend

Is critical and fighting for her life.

She ran to her car to follow the ambulance.

Please, Freen. Please be ok!

When she arrived at the hospital she directly went to the ER.

While waiting outside, she called Freen's Mom and their friends.

Few minutes after, Lisa, Jennie, Engfa and Charlotte arrived.

Besh/Becky!  They hugged Becky when they saw her    leaning outside the ERs wall.

Becky couldn't hold it anymore, she hugged Charlotte and cried her heart out.

B-Beshies F-freen.. She tried to speak but hear heart is in pain causing her to stutter.

What happened to Freen, Becky?  Engfa asked.

Becky told them what happened and how they Freen got into this situation.

FUck! O-ouch! Niniiii! Lisa shielding herself from Jennie.

Don't swear!

Yes Miss ma'am! Lisa immediately salute to Jennie and the latter just rolled her eyes.

Tsssk. Freen you idiot. Why didn't you let Becky explain. Aisssh! Engfa frustratedly comb her hain when she heard what exactly happened.

Shhhhh.. Freen will be okay.. She's a fighter, okay? Let's just calm down and Wait.. Charlotte said while still hugging Becky.

They all just let out a sigh coz it's true, they can't do anything but to pray that Freen will be okay.

...

Becky, Dear! Where's Freen?

Becky let go from hugging Charlotte and went to hug Freen's Mom.

M-Ma, F-Freen.. S-she's hurt Ma. Becky can't help but to cry again

Shhhhh calm down, dear. Stop crying, Freen will not like that. What did the Doctor say?

Nothing yet, Ma. They've been in there for almost 2 hours. I just saw a Doctor came out earlier, I was gonna ask but he was on the phone and went back inside after. The nurse also told me that they may not be able to tell me what's happening since they need a family member. Den is not calming down and answered Freen's Mom's question.

Okay. Let's just wait for now, okay? Come let's sit down.  Freen's mom ushered her to sit on the bench near the ER while their friend followed.

After few more minutes the Doctor came out.

Who is the patients family?

Me Doc. I'm her Mom.. How is my child?  Freens mom asked.

Becky and her friends are also waiting for the Dr. to tell Freen's mom her situation.

We are very sorry. We did everything that we could. Unfortunately her body gave up. I'm sorry, She did not make it"

She did not make it.

She dit not make it.

Those were the last words Becky heard before she passed out.

End of Flashback

THE END

=========================================
A/N

Kidding ✌️ see you next update..!

Don't forget to stream

"No more blues" 💖

_LunaTsuki_