Chapter 28

APOV

"... Because you are"

After Becky said that she realized something which made her let go of the hug. Saro is puzzled.

"I am? Your girlfriend?"

"Shoot what did I just say. Well, literally speaking she's not actually my girlfriend because I was not able to say yes to being her girlfriend. I was supposed to say yes the day she had an accident."

Saro saw that Rebecca is having a conversation with her self, her eyebrows knitted.

"Cute"

Rebecca looked at Saro.

"Why are you smiling, Fre.. I mean Sarocha?" She asked saro. Rosé mentioned that her name is Sarocha and not Freen. So unless she verifies everything, she'll just call her Sarocha for now.

"Hmmmm you can call me Freen you know. I mean if you're more comfortable that way. I don't mind. I kinda like the sound of that."

"Ahmm. O-okay. If you say So, Freen. You can also call me Becky"

"Gosh. It's nice saying her name while having to see her physically."

The earlier question about her being Becky's girlfriend was now forgotten. Saro also didn't push the topic because she knew, Becky is kinda not open to talk about it.

Saro pulled a chair for Becky to sit on. The latter can't help but smile.

"Still a gentlewoman"

When they got seated, Becky then placed food on Saro's plate. Saro got excited when she saw what Becky cooked.

"Wow. Thai Grilled Beef Salad. My favorite!"

 My favorite!"

Becky smiled.

"I know. And I also know that you like it spicy. So here. You can add more  chili if you want. Eat up! "

"Hmmmmm. This is delicious, Becky!"

"Really? You like it?"

"Yes! So much"

Few moments later an they are done eating.

"Are you full? Did you enjoy it?

" Yes. Thank you Bec! And yes, I enjoyed it. It's tastier that Feros's. Haha"

When Saro mentioned Feros, she took the opportunity to ask about him.

"Ahm.Freen..How did you know, Rosé, Jisoo and Feros?"

"Well, I know Rosé and Jisoo because their families are our business partners. And Feros, He's my brother."

"B-Brother?Feros is your Brother?"

"Yes. My Twin actually."

Becky is now confused. It's not a long shot that they are indeed twins since they do look alike.