Chapter 32

APOV

After Freen left, Becky walked directly to her class with a smile on her lips..

"No one can ruin my day" she claimed.

While walking towards her classroom, someone placed an arm on her shoulder.

"You seemed happy, Armstrong. Where have you been? You didn't sleep at the Dorm"

Because of what Nam said, her smile went wider remembering what happened last night.

"You're getting scary, Besh. Oh I'm telling you now, you'd better stop whatever substance you're taking. There's always a solu... Ouch!"

Becky playfully smacked Nams head.

"What are you talking about, Nam?"

"You're smiling. It's a bit suspicious, knowing you?."

"Not a thing. I'm just happy! Lets go, we're going to be late. I'll treat you lunch later. Do you like that?"

Nams face immediately light up.

"Well, if that's the case. Who am I to say no."

Becky just shook her head. They then went inside their classroom. Nam is now looking at her best friend then sighs.

"I hope whatever or whoever is making my Bestfriend happy stays. It's about time"

=========================================

Fast Forward

4:30 pm

Freen is now at the parking lot near Becky's building waiting for her. She went out of the car and texted the latter.

To B.B 💖
Hi,Teerak. I'm already at the parking lot outside your building. I'll wait for you here.

From B.B 💖
Hello, Babe. Someone is eager to see me I believe. Not that I'm complaining.

To B.B 💖
I missed you 😉

"Hey! There goes that smile again!"

"Pssssh. Leave me alone, Besh. Just listen to the prof."

Becky then replied to Freen.

To B.F 💖
Really? That's sweet. I Miss you too. 😘 We're almost done. Wait for me!"

From B.F 💖
Of course. See you, Teerak. ❤️

(B.B is for Babe Becky and B.F for Babe Freen)

After receiving Freen's reply she then kept her phone. The professor might see her.

"Psst. Who's B.F with a heart? Rebecca Patricia! Do you already have a boyfriend!?"

"Boyfriend!? No!" (Girlfriend yes)

Nam just squinted her eyes towards Becky. She then made an I'm watching you gesture that made Becky chuckled.

===========================================

While freen is waiting at the parking lot, it can't be helped to get other people's attention,whether it be men or women. She's talking to someone on the phone while sitting at the hood of her 2022 Convertible Porsche 911 Carrera S.