Chapter 31

Freen

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Though my arm is kinda numb I can't remove it due to an angel using it as a pillow.

She's so beautiful and kind. No wonder I fell for her.

I slowly tucked a stray hair behind her ear. Damn this woman is near to perfection. Her long lashes, that pointed nose sitting so well on her face,  those kissable lips damn those lips.

"I'm gonna melt."

Oooops. I guess I got caught.

"Good morning beautiful."

She snuggled more on my chest.

"Good morning, Teerak"

It's so nice to hear that. How I wish it will be like this every morning.

"Hey. Ahm can I use your kitchen?"

I wanted to prepare breakfast for her. A thank you for taking care of me yesterday.

"hmmm what for?"

I don't think this woman have any plans on getting up. Not that I'm complaining but we need to eat.

"ahm. I Just want to cook breakfast for you"

She looked up at me pouting.

"Can we  just order?"

Gad. The cuteness of this cat.

"Pleaaaaase? I just want to make you one."

"Fine."

"Thanks! You can take a bath if you want while I'm cooking. By the way, I already texted Feros last night that I needed to talk later."

"Hmmmm okay.  That's good so we can finally know what happened. I'll take a bath too."

Before I got up I pecked her lips first. She was shocked and covered her mouth.

"Sarocha! I still have morning breath. Tsk"

"Naaah your breath smells okay."

I then winked at her. I saw how she blushed. She threw a pillow at me but I caught it with ease. She was about to throw another one so I hurriedly got out of the room laughing.

I'm at her kitchen right now and rummaging through her fridge.

I saw some bacon, eggs and flour. American breakfast it is. I'll also make a freshly squizzed orange juice.

While I'm making breakfast, someone spoke behind me.

"Look at you.  Cooking for someone this early huh?  She must be really special, Saro. "

"Good morning to you too, Rosé. Isn't it too early for you to be here?"

"I went here as early as I could because Feros just went berserk on all of us."

"And what does my brother's temper have to do with you coming here this early?

I turned around and faced her while waiting for the pancake to cook. I saw her get a piece of bacon and sat on the kitchen stool.

" Well, it seemed that a certain someone texted him last night that they needed to talk then suddenly disappeared and did not reply to his text anymore."

Oh shoot! I forgot to reply because Becky got clingy last night. Way to go, Sarocha.

"Oooh that."

That's the only respond I was able to give. The pancake already finished cooking and the orange juice was done as well.. Breakfast for my love. Hehe