Chapter 34

Becky

After our dinner we all together went to the parking lot.

"So that is settled then. We will be going to Riverton City next weekeend."

We decided that we'll go there this weekend since we have classes. Starting Monday, Freen will soon have classes too.

I can't find a word to describe what I'm feeling right now knowing that the love of my life is alive. Now that she's back I'm not letting her go. I can't  go through the pain of losing her again.

"Teerak? Are you okay?"

"Yes, Teerak. I'm just thinking of something. And also Feros I will inform my teammates, Fa, Char, Jen and Lisa."

"Good! I'll take care of informing Orn and the others" Feros then went inside his car.

"I have to go.  See you in school sister-in-law. And you, Freen.. Jeez I'm still not used calling you that. You take care on driving."

He then winked and sped off.

I noticed Freen suddenly being oddly quite.
She leaned on her car and held his nape. He seemed shy. So I called her.

" Babe? "

" Ahmm babe, hmmmm "

" Yes? "

" C-can I stay with you tonight? Promise i will behave. "

She then raised her right hand making a promise sign while her left hand is placed on her chest.

Okay that is so adorable..

"Is that why you've been quite?"

She then nodded. I went close to her and hugged her.

"Of course you can. You're my girlfriend, remember?"

I saw how her facial expression changed. She's smiling. Oh I love her gummy smile.

"Yes! I promise babe I will behave."

Awww. My love so cute. Hmmmm I thought of teasing her a bit.  I tiptoed so I can reach her ear and whispered.

"But I can't promise I will."

After whispering that I then pulled back and went inside her car leaving the stunned Freen Chankimha outside. Before closing the door I heard her breath deeply in before exhaling

"Hoy Sh*t..."
=========================================
We just arrived at my house. Since its so late when we finished bonding with Feros, I decided that we'll just stay at my house since the condo and the dorm Is kinda far from the mall. When we got inside she roam her eyes and kept fidgeting.

"Babe, you okay?"

"Ah yes.  Are you alone here, babe? And are you tired already?"

"Yes, I live here alone and nope I'm not yet sleepy. I can stay up late since there's no class tomorrow"

"C-can we watch a movie? And maybe tell me more about things?"

I can feel she's curious about her past.

"Sure babe.  Let's go to my room, we can watch there. You can freshen up in there as well and I'll take a bath on the guest room. We can choose a movie after. "

I was about to go up when I notice her frozen on her spot.

" Ahm babe, can we watch the movie here instead? "

"why?"

"ahm because.. Ahm"

"Cmon you said you'll behave, right? And that way we can just stay in the bed and need not to go up to sleep"