Chapter 30

APOV

The kisses they share is becoming heated. Freen lifted Becky and placed her on top of the desk, she settled in between the latters legs. Freen's kisses shifted to Becky's neck which earned a moan.

"Ahhh, Freen. I miss you.. hmmmmm"

Freen lifted Becky which the latter hooked her legs on her waist. She walked towards the bed and placed Becky down slowly hovering her. Her kisses went back to Becky's lips while caressing the lady's thigh.

"ahhhm.. Freen.. Hmmmm My Freen..."

Freen suddenly realized something after hearing Becky moaning her name.

"This is not right."

Becky is wondering why Freen stoped kissing her and lifted herself off of her. Freen gave her a kiss on the forehead before laying down beside her.

"Babe? Anything wrong?"

"I'm sorry Bec, I got carried away"

"Okay, that's a bummer" Becky thought.

"Ahm I-it's okay. "

Freen noticed Becky getting up and sat on the edge of the bed with her head down.

"Maybe she doesn't find me attractive anymore"

"Ahm sorry. I-i must have just missed you that much  that's why I got carried away as well"

Freen immediately sat beside Becky and lifted the latters chin up to look at her. 

"Hey. Look at me. Don't think about anything negative okay?"

"I know this might come out too forward but, Don't you find me attractive anymore?"

Freen's Eyes grew wide with Becky's question. She then chuckle a bit before responding.

"Oh, Bec. Don't think like that. God knows how attractive you are. He also knows how much I'm stopping myself from taking you right now."

"The w-what's stopping you? Will someone get mad?"

"Nope. We still need to talk to Feros. And I don't want to take advantage of the situation we are in right now. And also because...

"What?"

"Ahmmm because..."

"Sarocha... "

This is the first time Freen heard Becky said her actual name with a warning which got her shifting from where she is sitting. Becky is getting annoyed.

"aish.. Wait.."

"One.."

"Heyy. Stop. Don't count on me"

"If this reached 3, I'm gonna get mad at you. Are you hiding something? "

"No.."

"Two.."

"Beeeeeec"

"Chankimha!"

Freen got shocked when Becky called her last name which made her spill. .

"It's because! I-I believe that making love is only for a married couple and we're not married yet so as much as possible we need to control ourselves! Gosh!"

While Freen is mumbling and raising her voice, Becky can't help but smile.

"Not married YET. No doubt. Thought she forgot a lot of things, she's still the old school Freen believing about marriage before s*x."