Chapter 5

continuation...

Oh. I'm Sorry. Yes,let's just talk there.

when they got inside the room, suddenly...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Aaaaah!

[hahaha well 😂]

Bec,? Are you okay!?

S-something ran pass my foot, Freen! There's a cockroach!

Jeez. It's just a cockroach, Bec. I thought something bad happened to you. Wait let me turn on the light. Freen just shrugged and turned on the light.

Just a cockroach!? Freen it's A Cockroach. C.O.C.K ROACH! Becky said exaggerately.

Freen just chuckled on how Becky reacted.

Cute. Can I keep you forever. Haha Freen thought to herself while still looking at Becky.

Why are you smiling? Becky questioned.

No reason.. Freen said trying to avert her eyes.

Hmmmkay. By the way, about earlier. I already know what to Dare you. Since your team lost. Becky said while smirking.

Yeah yeah. Don't remind me that we lost. Freen just rolled her eyes. And what was that about your girlfriend thingy?

So yeah.. That's my dare. I dare you to be my girlfriend for three months! Becky said while looking at Freen intently.

Eh? That's it?

...

...

...

...

What!? Girlfriend!? Are you sure about this bec?

Freen was shocked on what Becky said though she kinda have an idea what happened earlier might lead there. She hoped it will lead there.

Yes i'm sure Freen! And there's no going back on your words coz you've already also told them that I'm your girlfriend.

Hmmm right.. You and Faye almost fought about it.

Ah! Yeah. Speaking of Faye, we need to have rules.

You have lots to ask, Bec. And what does this have to do with Faye?

Rule #1. I'm a Jealous person so no flirting!

Wait. Is this still a dare?

Did you understand rule #1 Chankimha?

Hmmm what if someone approach me?

Then talk to them, just no touching.

Eh!? Are you really sure this is still a dare. It already seemed like your marking your territory. Freen while scratching her nape.

What? You have something to say? You're MINE for 3 months so yeah.. And I'm very territorial Freen.

Freen swollowed an invisible lump on her throat after Becky said that.