Chapter 26

Becky

I'm now at the school gym on the way to get my books. I left if earlier when Dad called me and said there's an urgent meeting at the company. Captain said she left it a table inside the locker room. I'm walking at the hallway when someone pulled me.

It's him again. Can't he just leave me alone? I should have let my Driver accompany me inside.

""Leave me alone! You are not supposed to be here!"  I spat at him.

"You're still resisting me. I know you want me, why don't you marry me, it can help your company.".

The company again. Task.

Ginamit pa talaga comoany namin. Bwesit.

"Oh shut it William. I will never marry you or anyone of you even if our families are business partners. And can you please leave!? You're creeping me out!

I was about to walk pass him when he grip my wrist. I'm about to have had it with guys gripping and pulling me!

"Huh, You're refusing to marry this handsome face? C'mon Rebecca, just accept the proposal, you will not regret marrying me"

His face is too close for my comfort. He pushed me in a wall. I tried to struggle my way out to no avail. No one is here. With all that is happening only one person came into my mind.

Stranger.Help! I mentally shouted.

I'm not sure if I should be scared or happy because of think she heard me? The lighted suddenly turned off that made me scream.

I heard William chuckle. He leaned in and whispered.

"No one can hear you now, Becky. Even if you scream"

Later on i heard a loud noice like someone crashed into something. I also heard William groan.

The brief relief got replaced with another studden fear when someone pulled me ang covered my mouth.

We got inside a room and the person locked it. The stranger pushed me to the door shule still covering my mouth.

"I will take my hand off if you promise not to shout. If you shout, that guy might hear you."

I just nodded in agreement. I guess this person is just trying to help me?

"We really should stop meeting like this, Miss"

After she said that I felt relieved and secured. It's her. My savior. I wasn't able to recognize her when she first spoke because she was whispering.  I still have to make sure tho.

" Y-you! your voice? You're the one who help me at the bar. Right?"

"Yes. It's me. Again, we should really stop meeting like this, Rebecca.

OMG. She knows my name? What the.. How..

"Y-you know my name? Are you stalking me!?"

She covered my mouth again because my voice raised.

"Hey,shush. He might hear you. And no, i'm not stalking you. I just happen to be walking towards somewhere when I heard you two and yes I know your name coz I heard the guy mentioned it. 

Okaaay.. That was assuming of me. Haha. She then removed her hand again.

"Sorry and Thank you for saving me. Again."

"Why are you even here alone at this time?"

She's too close right now. I can feel her warmth. Geez. Get a grip Becky.